Potus ???

TimberCutterDartmoor

Next POTUS?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Next POTUS?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump

Way I read it, not going after the Clintons is taking the high road: I leave you alone - you leave me alone. He's right to not to go there, thats a job for his minions and allies. Get on with fixing the mess, its the grown up way. Hopefully people with less important positions will pursue Hill-Bill, and the rest of the gang.

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have noticed that Mr. Trump announced today that he would not be persuing charges against the carpet bagger,

Does he even have to?

Surely once a new administration gets settled in and stops covering things up, then there's going to be a lot of very messy stuff start coming out and it'll catch up with her eventually anyway.

Never mind what the journalists and media were sitting on as well!

Mr. Trump will leave his options open. Congress can and will continue to investigate any and all relative claims against the carpet bagger and her foundations/money laundering machines. I believe any actional legal hearings should resume internist by no earlier than 21-1-2017.

Seemingly now the carpet baggers camp is pushing very hard any states that pledged their votes for the Republican canadate. I believe this effort will also fail since if Mr.Trump was not able to secure the 270 required the responsibility for making this presidential decision would fall upon congress. Since congress is controlled by the Republicans the likelihood of the carpet bagger being voted into the presidency is just about nil. The very journalist, media that were suckered into believing that more is a good thing with regards to their attempted narrative against Mr. Trump are still in a state of shock and disbelief.

I believe business as usual regarding how the media will report and plot against the future POTUS has to and will be completely different since Mr. trump is still in the drivers seat.

The perceived need by the media to get along with the opposition that lost is not lost in the mix, it's just not part of Mr. Trumps agenda.

easy-lift guy

Edited by easy-lift guy

I couldn't listen to all his rantings im afraid, but I noticed he pointed out that Hillary was a " lying, corrupt, sociopath"!

Surely that's the three most important qualifications that anyone in high political office must hold! No?

I must admit the guy in the video and its editing are very entertaining, even though his meanderings are mostly spouted using the benefit of hindsight.

That's a big benefit when spouting.