Fuel cards

nottsarb

We use Bp there are several types.

We don't pay a monthly or annual fee

Ours is called Bp bunker, you get a discounted rate against the pump price, we often have to fill up on the motorway and we even get the set discounted rate at those petrol stations.

We used to have arval total rip off no cost saving as the admin fee was bonkers, and key fuels but would have to detour to far

I have a, UK Fuels, card.

Costs 0.65p per month per card.

They e-mail you on Friday to tell you the price of the fuel for the following week.

You get an online account, so you can see whats been used and the costs etc and you also get an account manager, who you can phone if you have any questions or issues.

They e-mail you an invoice every week, and take a DD five days after the invoice.

It can be used in various filling station and fuel supplier depos. It can also be used in Tesco and Morrison filling stations.

There is a fuel depo about 2 minutes away from my yard that accepts those cards, and thats the main reason i went with them.

Edited by briquette_seller

I've got fast fuels which is texaco. Simple reason that no matter which way you go from the yard you will pass a texaco station (or Morrisons) within a mile or 2.

Not a massive saving to be honest, especially when the supermarkets are on a price war but like has been said above I get a text on a friday with the price for the week, invoice each friday with payment taken a week later and you can restrict the purchases on each specific card to diesel only, diesel + petrol or fuels and motoring accessories (e.g. screenwash)

I have a, UK Fuels, card.

Costs 0.65p per month per card.

We have Uk fuels through a company called BWOC which we don't pay anything per month for, not that 65p is going to break the bank.

We also have fast fuels and use whichever sends the cheapest offer on Friday afternoon for the next week.

We don't use any supermarket fuels unless we get caught out and have no choice.

We have Uk fuels through a company called BWOC which we don't pay anything per month for, not that 65p is going to break the bank.

We also have fast fuels and use whichever sends the cheapest offer on Friday afternoon for the next week.

The best way is to have 2x fuel card accounts from different firms, and go with the cheapest week by week. Also bear in mind that the weekly prices they send to you don't include VAT. I'm using Keyfuels as one of the cards at the moment and their price on Friday was 99p/l, which looks good but is actually nearer 1.20p/l when you include VAT (not the best deal in the world in reality...).

Oh thats interesting.

Mine comes from a company called Diesel 24