htc phones

Nic Johnson Contracting

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got the HTC Wildfire and I love it, does everything i need and the camera is pretty good as well. the touch screen can be a little annoying at times when you are texting as the 'keys' are so small its hard to hit one at a time, other than that its a great phone, worth the money, but the better 'desire' has a much better screen in comparison the wildfire can be a little fuzzy when viewing pictures if you dont zoom in enough.

Ill be one to mention an iPhone.

Although you are looking at a HTC, have a look and play with an iPhone. I have friends who don't like the HTC phones after using them everyday.

It's completely your choice. I have only had a try of HTC phones in shops so don't know what they are like day in day out.

I've had numerous iPhones, a few have been warranty replacements but still I've had each model. There is a massive following for the iPhone too so any problems have most likely been dealt with before.

Although bb are good. I find the keyboards way too diddly!

im looking at getting a new phone in the next couple of days never had a smart phone what would you recomend wildfire, legend, desire...

anyone have one of the above or want to suggest what is good about your htc model etc

thanks in advance nic

I have HTC desire on Vodafone thirty pounds a month for 300 mins unlimited texts and browsing. Loving the phone nice big screen for when your online only one fault is if you are using the apps a lot then the battery does not last long :thumbup1:

i was all set to get the desire z with slide out keyboard. i went in carphone warehouse to look at it...it had only been out on display for 2 weeks and the mechanism was already quite floppy so i ruled that off my list. im not just going to stay with blackberry as i cant get on with touch screens.