Hmrc

NFG

Hello,

Saw this today on TIM, I know its the DM but beware anyway...

HMRC snoops on Facebook. Are tax spies watching you? | This is Money

substitute Facebook for forum of choice.

What a grubby lot they have become.

Take care, 1984 was a warning not government guidelines.

N

ha ha of course they are, its used by the CIA for gods sake, its the cheapest most effective mass intelligence collecting device known to man, its saved the CIA BILLIONS!:lol:

ha ha of course they are, its used by the CIA for gods sake, its the cheapest most effective mass intelligence collecting device known to man, its saved the CIA BILLIONS!:lol:

Along with Vosa and every other agency! Why wouldn't they be? All the free leads and information and 'grey areas' that are operated in!

Steve

Pay your tax and keep it legit,

Its not worth loosing everything for a cash price

If you dodge tax your no better than the parasites on benefits

Phew that comment should keep HMRC of my back for a bit

You can't say that. Its been shown only 2% on benefits have never worked and have no intention of it. Unless you read le tabloids. It is the corporate wellfare state you should be annoyed with. They take billions, and don't pay what they owe. Any oo. Yes they watch this forum too, I would imagine. Along with Vosa and probably the 'elf and safety brigade. The police also keep an eye on it. Someone i used to see around town on nights out got a slap for heavy plant usage. He posted the pictures online..:thumbdown: