Kindling wanted Lancashire

MR TREEBUS

• 1 month later...
Hi all,looking for kindling @ 200 nets initially,willing to travel up to 50 miles radius from bb7 postcode.please pm me with details and/or phone number to discuss.

Mr Treebus,

I am based in Manchester and can supply without fail 200 bags at a cost of £1.20 per bag week in week out - the bags weigh 6 kgs minimum. Please call me on 07879817029 for orders over 300 per month the price is reduced to £1.00 per bag.

My personal email is [email protected] should you wish to email in the near future, the above offer is fixed in price for 12 months.

Thanks Ged Kindlinggreen

Mr Treebus,

I am based in Manchester and can supply without fail 200 bags at a cost of £1.20 per bag week in week out - the bags weigh 6 kgs minimum. Please call me on 07879817029 for orders over 300 per month the price is reduced to £1.00 per bag.

My personal email is [email protected] should you wish to email in the near future, the above offer is fixed in price for 12 months.

Thanks Ged Kindlinggreen

wer in manchester are you ,do you deliver

cheers johnny

We have a yard near Sandbach so delivery to Manchester isn't a big deal if the order is for 200 bags. Our sticks are £1.50 for orders up to 50 bags, and £1.35 +VAT for orders over 100 bags. Moisture content is 9-14% so even though the sticks are hardwood they are still easy to light, don't spit and burn for longer GREAT to get coal going!

I am based on the Isle of Man so the closest and cheapest port is Heysham, which is around 45 mins from Manchester.

I operate a small fire wood business and I am keen to add kindling to my sales list, but producing it without a machine is not economical, however as on the mainland it commands a premium price. So i have access to a LWB transit and a return boat ticket is £180 so if i can fit at least 100 bags in then i can return a good profit..

Anyone know how much space / volume one bag take up or how many will fit in a lwb transit?

I am based on the Isle of Man so the closest and cheapest port is Heysham, which is around 45 mins from Manchester.

I operate a small fire wood business and I am keen to add kindling to my sales list, but producing it without a machine is not economical, however as on the mainland it commands a premium price. So i have access to a LWB transit and a return boat ticket is £180 so if i can fit at least 100 bags in then i can return a good profit..

Anyone know how much space / volume one bag take up or how many will fit in a lwb transit?

Hi,

It's Ged from Kindling Green ([email protected]) 07879817029 anytime, you could fit possibly 400 bags + we are based in manchester and I can supply all year round bags at £1.20 collected if this helps? and £1.00 for regular orders over 300 - the bags weigh approx 6kgs and I can send you images if you supply your email over the weekend. Please note that large volumes crate no issues.

Regards

Ged

Find out how much a people carrier is on the boat. we found van to ireland £400 mpv £220