echo cs 620sx

daddyola50

hi guys just got an echo cs620sx today after our third 560xp latest probs , clutch carb and ignition this time . so far 7 weeks in dealers out of 11 months since new. echo out of the box is holding its speed better than 560xp in 18 inch cuts yes 560 revs up quicker when not cutting , but if anything the echo seems faster when cutting as the husky slows up a little when you lean on each saw and make them work . this is with the spark arrester still on the echo and it is not run in yet . the echo clutch seems very robust and quick power mate change is possible as husky requires electric or air tool to get clutch off . i will put at least 25 tanks through the echo next week and let you guys know how it performs as a money making saw

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seems to me that that the likes of Echo and Dolmar have not moved with the times like Stihl and Husqvarna . They are still building saws that are strong in manufacture and strong in the cut . When are they going to catch up ! :biggrin:

I seems to me that that the likes of Echo and Dolmar have not moved with the times like Stihl and Husqvarna . They are still building saws that are strong in manufacture and strong in the cut . When are they going to catch up ! :biggrin:

They'll only do that if they catch up in sales and look for faster (cheaper??) ways of manufacturing them!

SO, please STOP buying ECHO saws and coming along here writing great reviews of them!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

been using the echo 620 a week now and found that , the saw was running a bit lean ,maybe for emissions .so removed red caps on carb and retuned a bit richer for now . the air cleaner system works really well as filter getting very little crap on it unlike the 560xp which was letting crap through and into the carb body .the saw always starts very easy again not like the 560 which can sometimes be a pig to start . the saw came with dogs on the chain casing which were getting in the way for snedding so removed them as one dog does the job .also got rid of the oregon chain and put a stihl chain on . well happy with it so far and we will get another as soon as the other 560 is sold which we have found has a bust starter casing , the same old problem of the palls bending . my cs 360tes is waiting to be picked up as the 540xp is going as well . just found out that husky have two mods for the 540 ,but they dont tell you . the last time our 560 went to husky themselves for repair it came back with the same bust casing on it went in with . strange but true . sorry about the husky rant but the past 3 years with them has been one trip to the shop after another , there will be no more . had two echo 510s around 2007 for about 3 years one of which is in our local tool hire shop and still going. between the two i needed a brake band and air filter and plugs . i will update in a month or so cheers guys