tattoo thread

sanny

hay guys thanks for the replys but the whole point of this thread is to show some body art off and not to criticze what the person has as art obviously who has ever got body art has thought long and hard in what they want on there body :thumbup:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats an AWESOME design Rich, Id have that in a shot mate :thumbup1::thumbup1:

can you guess where it is from? - a Jim Henson Movie, the dark crystal.

First saw it in the states 12 years ago but the tat artist wouldn't let me take a copy. I tracked down the original and modified it after speaking to a couple of tattoo artist and a friend who has a studio in Kingston. The idea is to have it scaled up and the orb or balls in the vertical line represent the chakra's in the human body, the scale would be for each orb to be on a vertebrae starting at the neck.

Either that or I should get an old school tattoo of an Anchor but have a large 'w' inked above it... :laugh1:

really? So you question sanny's tattoo with a why? But i have to ask why you scarred yourself with a cartoon character ...

I have a celtic band around my right bicep... The reason because not many people had them when i had mine done and i thought it would look cool :thumbup:

Me mother, on the other hand, thought i looked like i as trying to be a member of the ymca :blushing:

I have been toying with having the tattoo below done on my back... But never really had the money lately to splash on a bit of body art.

Plus after the first hawthorn hedge it would be mullered.

cool design . Very masonic .;)

it called meaning and art mate:001_smile:

My friend the money you spent on that Tattoo is well invested as it will last your entire life . I have a number of Tattoos although Miltary based and of course the Union Jack , St Georges Cross . I always keep them covered when quoting and if I get the job they sometimes become a talking point . Everyone is different and it would be a sad day if everyone had the same likes / dislikes . Enjoy it the Tattooing that is .:001_cool: