How much are your logs

Dean Lofthouse

BUT ONE GET ONE FREE????????????

BE BANKRUPT NEXT YEAR LOL:001_tt2:

im in this to put bread on the table.. not keeping the population cosy through the winter......

you need to raise your prices then:thumbup:

work out how much these shops sell them for bet you could esy sell them half price

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raise me prices..lol starting at £255 per tipper load.. is that cheap?

ill sell you loads of tipper loads for £255 if im that cheap..:thumbup:

yea but how many logs will i get? for £255, how big is the tipper? wheelbarrow, transit or 7.5 tonner?

However, if the learned members of this forum want to make some more money out of firewood by selling to these numpties, you're going to have to put up with this sort of attitude, or ignore them and simply stick to your regulars.

ignore them??? no chance, i'm writing a book on this, just need a title for it now!!!

to be honest, you can tell at the start of the conversation if its going to be numpty on the other end, and at that point i usually put it on to loud speaker so we can all have a laugh after.....................priceless:thumbup::lol::lol:

Phone call last night can i have some logs. yes i said i told them it was mostly oak. delivered it today and the man was pulling through it as i tipped. when i finished he said 90% oak there i said i did say mostly and the spruce is there for kindling and getting the fire started:lol: