holder tractors

clueless

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Mr Ed

Sorry i did not answer you question from my wet feet thread

it was a holder A60 t and the other was a Bv 202 i do believ thats pre hagllands the engine is a 2 litre petrol and twin carbs and boy does it sound sweet ive done some mods to it removed most of the metal work and installed a old crane pump to drive a pair of winches

597654c2213c8_strumpshaw09wet031.jpg.de3daa5b43a035619449df67a45cd3fd.jpg

597654c21e371_strumpshaw09wet029.jpg.624a855b3f4679f25eb284a7ac636ac8.jpg

597654c21a962_strumpshaw09wet023.jpg.832133a809076159cfb05c0b895e3847.jpg

• 5 months later...

just found this thread, i picked up my holder last month, i had only ever heard of 2 that were lying rusting, but i put a guy onto someone who paid a grand just for the engine with out seeing it, i think they are getting pretty rare. i couldnt resist buying it, looking forward to some summer night playing in the woods. i just need to sort the hand throttle, it keeps slipping forward, really annoying lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LylkQmSzCpk]YouTube - new tractor 016.MP4[/ame]

heres one playing with the winches, first go so take it easy on me, the bit of beech had about 3 ugly nugs that were sticking in the ground, so i doubled up and used both winches to steer it out, great fun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUf3gnc75-E]YouTube - new tractor 015.MP4[/ame]