Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

5 minutes ago, carlos said:
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Social media accounts rapidly began spreading inflammatory speculation about identity of suspect

pretty scary to think that all these riots may have happened because of lies!!!

Terrifying, 

Unbelievable to think the Leeds riots started when social services tried to intervene to protect a child. 

Ahh so in 3 posts, the members have gone from discussing an evolving tragedy to bashing the jolly foreigner. Why would that be? Almost as if any opportunity there is to have a go, one of you does.... why would that be?

Yes, walking distance of Banks, snap, I did once, a right bastion of seething Muslim hatred that place (must be where that army of "Fighting age young men" are living... or about 100 out of 4000 people are 'not white'). Banks is a commuter town on the outskirts of one of the nicest towns around Liverpool, it has a farming community, it is a nice place. It is not where religious hatred festers. Southport - where the stabbing happened is a nice town - even the rough parts would be considered posh in some of the neighbouring towns.

Rumour mongering leads us to the scenes we saw last night where 50 police officers were injured in an effort to extract some sort of vengeance against a mosque, and again tonight in London and weirdly Hartlepool. We'll expect the same police officers tomorrow to go out house to house enquiry's to gather evidence of what happened.

Even the Telegraph whose partial reason for existing these days is to enable the far right are at great pains to “ urge people not to speculate on details of the incident while the investigation is ongoing.”... from the Telegraph who I'd suspect would also support sinking asylum seekers in the channel, they are that chilled with everything.

There is more to this story, I'd expect that the lads lawyers will use "Terrorism" as a reason if it gets a lighter sentence or better jail conditions, but this was nothing to do with race or religion and to be honest those who try to make political gains from it deserve nothing from this country.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

😳😳😂You mean you genuinely don’t know what happened to them years ago 🤔

I just googled it. That's pretty embarrassing for him!

I was living in France at the time, I didn't get a copy of the Evening Standard delivered every day 😉

28 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Terrifying, 

Unbelievable to think the Leeds riots started when social services tried to intervene to protect a child. 

So... In Leeds the Police were attacked by the Roma community doing their jobs. In Southport the Police were attacked doing their jobs. You are outraged by the attack on the police in Leeds, but not Southport. Why is that?

Edited by Steven P

17 minutes ago, Steven P said:

So... In Leeds the Police were attacked by the Roma community for doing their jobs. In Southport the Police were attacked for doing their jobs. You are outraged by the attack on the police in Leeds, but not Southport. Why is that?

Where did I say that ??

I’ve posted up links to the stabbing in Kent, The airport attack and the Leeds riots, all of them pretty much ignored 🤔yet for some strange reason this riot in Southport seems to have motivated a good few 🤷‍♂️
The riot in Leeds was indeed kicked off by the social services intervention but to state the Roma community alone were responsible is ludicrous. 

Edited by Johnsond

29 minutes ago, peds said:

I just googled it. That's pretty embarrassing for him!

I was living in France at the time, I didn't get a copy of the Evening Standard delivered every day 😉

Indeed it was but if you go and do some digging you will find out a lot of it was the Met whom Boris backed up and eventually took the hit for. 

Just now, Johnsond said:

I’ve posted up links to the stabbing in Kent, The airport attack and the Leeds riots, all of them pretty much ignored 🤔

Do you know why a lot of what you post gets ignored? 

Because you are an utter shite and talking with you is painful. It's simply not worth getting involved with a lot of what you share, apart from when the outright bigotry gets too much to let lie.

There was a civilised discussion going on here, then you clomp on in here with your mucky boots on and get shit all over the carpet, the walls, the furniture.

Anyway. Night everyone! 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, peds said:

Do you know why a lot of what you post gets ignored? 

Because you are an utter shite and talking with you is painful. It's simply not worth getting involved with a lot of what you share, apart from when the outright bigotry gets too much to let lie.

There was a civilised discussion going on here, then you clomp on in here with your mucky boots on and get shit all over the carpet, the walls, the furniture.

Anyway. Night everyone! 

Yes I do know why certain post on certain topics get ignored yet the Southport riot has you all worked up. Be outraged by all means but at the very least try to be consistent, it’s that crap be it real or perceived by groups of people who see it right up the political and media hierarchy that contributes to the current trouble we are seeing. 
Go on Peds get it off your chest 😂😂

Edited by Johnsond