Making the news today....

Mick Dempsey

1 hour ago, Johnsond said:

No problem, who would want peace and prosperity after all 🤷‍♂️

There's a hell of a lot of evidence for this already in your post history, but if you think there's a greater chance for either of those things with Trump at the helm than Biden - and let me be clear, I am under no illusions that Biden is perfect, but sometimes you really do have to choose the lesser of two weevils - then you really have got absolutely no idea about what's going on, and it reflects terribly on you as a person. 

There is no hope for you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, peds said:

There's a hell of a lot of evidence for this already in your post history, but if you think there's a greater chance for either of those things with Trump at the helm than Biden - and let me be clear, I am under no illusions that Biden is perfect, but sometimes you really do have to choose the lesser of two weevils - then you really have got absolutely no idea about what's going on, and it reflects terribly on you as a person. 

There is no hope for you.

Well if it comes to character advice I’m not sure you are the one to give it in any way shape or form. It’s reassuring to know you have everything sussed out 👍👍

Well apart from a couple of minor items on another thread but hey ho, I’d actually say you have a bit in common with old Donald when it comes to personal interpretation  of things 🤔

Edited by Johnsond
  • Sad 1

No wars with Trump - because he would cast himself as a genius dealmaker and solve Ukraine by handing the Russians a huge chunk of the territory. 

Biden I think has had the most difficult job in trying to help the Ukrainians keep their country, whilst avoiding the appocalypse. Just yesterday Biden agreed to allow US munitions to fire into limited areas inside Russia to prevent Ukraine's much smaller army being overrun.

Germany so far won't give them Taurus - my guess is Russia will win if the West won't risk some brinkmanship, after a Russian victory in Ukraine any nuclear bullies e.g China will think they can expand their habitat

• Like 2

Not sure about a genius dealmaker, Trump is best buddies with Putin remember, and Kim Jong Un, and didn't he have a love in with Xi Jinping? Perhaps just get them together over a beer and tell them to behave (and I hear his old pal, Epsteins place is empty, perfect secluded island away from the press... a great judge of character?)

Edited by Steven P

1 hour ago, Steven P said:

Weirdly with Biden, I haven't turned on the news and thought "WTF" nearly as much as I did when Trump was in charge there. Appears to have quietly just done the job.

Exactly. VERY quietly. You have no idea what he's been up to. Nothing to do with presiding over a nation.

1 hour ago, tree-fancier123 said:

No wars with Trump - because he would cast himself as a genius dealmaker and solve Ukraine by handing the Russians a huge chunk of the territory. 

Biden I think has had the most difficult job in trying to help the Ukrainians keep their country, whilst avoiding the appocalypse. Just yesterday Biden agreed to allow US munitions to fire into limited areas inside Russia to prevent Ukraine's much smaller army being overrun.

Germany so far won't give them Taurus - my guess is Russia will win if the West won't risk some brinkmanship, after a Russian victory in Ukraine any nuclear bullies e.g China will think they can expand their habitat

Somewhat like Obama did with the Crimea and Clinton’s part in Ukraine relinquishing its Nuclear weapons 🤔. Any idea of the profits involved for the international and US arms industry every time a country joins NATO and has to get its kit up to spec ??. Pretty sure Trump warned the Germans ( and was laughed at) about being reliant on Russia for gas and the same with the European NATO members, ie get your hands in your wealthy pockets and contribute a bit more.

We sit here in the UK worrying about utter trivialities whilst in reality we are as woefully prepared as we ever have been to defend ourselves. 

31 minutes ago, Whoppa Choppa said:

Exactly. VERY quietly. You have no idea what he's been up to. Nothing to do with presiding over a nation.

Taking his meds most of the time, I don’t think he’s any idea what he’s been up to neither. 
Plenty of evidence around of what ( the big man ) he did in the past decades as a politician to expand the Biden family fortune. 

12 hours ago, PeteB said:

Loaved the chap since I read an article about him as a "developer " in the 1970's!

What are the chances that the usual suspects will make a wholemeal over such a simple spelling mistake.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1