Cops in America

stihlmadasever

Its difficult not to see this as another cause of a race war as some civil rights types in America will no doubt turn it into anyway.

I saw the video clip on social media before it was taken down and i have to say it was shocking,the police officer had no right what so ever to shoot that guy.

Lets not forget he had a child and his partner by his side..surley any safety minded individual would absolutly not fire a weapon into a car where a child and innocent passenger were sitting.

I really think we are seeing the start of something awful happening in the states and its gonna get worse before it gets better

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

America needs to change its gun laws,is it any wonder people and police officers are being shot when anyone can walk into gun shop and purchase an AK47 with very little checks being made..seriously something must be done,how many gun related shootings or fatalities have they had in the recent past in schools or education facilities.

Shocking

America needs to change its gun laws,is it any wonder people and police officers are being shot when anyone can walk into gun shop and purchase an AK47 with very little checks being made..seriously something must be done,how many gun related shootings or fatalities have they had in the recent past in schools or education facilities.

Shocking

Why does it need to change its gun laws .. The second amendment is built upon the right to bare arms against corrupt governments and the right to protect your family from harm . There's an argument to suggest if there was more conceal carry it would mean these perps would kill less people on their spree . If miss jihadi pulles out an ak or AR at a pub your in she needs to meet your best friend Mr Glock ...

Shocking

Your wrong. You could not walk into a gun shop and purchase a gun. You would have to go through a back ground check, and only if you passed the BGC YOU COULD LEAVE WITH YOUR FIREARM. Any one else purchasing a gun and not passing a BGC Is breaking both state, federal laws. Criminals and terrorist are not completely stupid. Soft targets that are gun free zones are typical targets.

What's shocking is that I believe you actually believe what you posted.

FYI, if I choose I purchase pretty much any firearm I wanted anywhere, even the UK, I could. Just need to know where to shop and have enough cash.

Once upon a time pro active means of dealing with events over the last 8 years was common. Not any more.

easy-lift guy

Why does it need to change its gun laws .. The second amendment is built upon the right to bare arms against corrupt governments and the right to protect your family from harm . There's an argument to suggest if there was more conceal carry it would mean these perps would kill less people on their spree . If miss jihadi pulles out an ak or AR at a pub your in she needs to meet your best friend Mr Glock ...

You right. More than enough laws on the books. Enforcement of existing laws are by plan, not being enforced in order to further criminal adgends here in the states.

easy-lift guy

And what does the back ground check entail exactly?

The simple fact is guns are being used by people to go into schools,kill people on the streets and attack police officers.

If you or anyone else thinks that this is acceptable you are deluded.

How many times has president Obama pleaded for gun laws to be reformed after yet another attack on the innocent people of America but has been rebuffed because the big gun companies in the states hold such an immence political power and influence.

As for purchasing firearms in the UK it is illegal and therefore more difficult to buy firearms over here than stateside,ok,anyone who is determined enough and who knows people who would sell firearms can purchase firearms but the point is its a hellava lot more difficult to obtain firearms if they are illegal rather than just someone walking into a shop,passing a background check and walking back onto the street armed and potentialy dangerous.

To compare UK gun laws to Americas is irrelevant,we havent had any mass shooting in a very long time as our politicians made it very difficult to purchase weapons in the UK.

The problem as i see it is Americans are so used to weapons and the ease at which they are purchased they genuinly dont see carrying a weapon or the use of a weapon as a big deal,its written into the 2nd ammendment,its seen as normal and that in my opinion is the problem.

This. :thumbup1: