Show your tractors

Will Cobb

Our mini forwarding outfit

Nice set up. Fantastic things those Alpine Tractors. Out of Interest how do you

get around not having to have it all guarded up being so exposed. When i did my FMOs the guy had a bit of a tantrum and refused to do it till the side widows and back windows were guarded as we could get logs in the cab.

Nice set up. Fantastic things those Alpine Tractors. Out of Interest how do you

get around not having to have it all guarded up being so exposed. When i did my FMOs the guy had a bit of a tantrum and refused to do it till the side widows and back windows were guarded as we could get logs in the cab.

I will have to look into that good point - the trailer is designed to be used behind a quad so the issue would still be relevent:confused1:

I will have to look into that good point - the trailer is designed to be used behind a quad so the issue would still be relevent:confused1:

I've seen lots of these quad trailers and often wondered about the guarding issue. I've neary got logs in the cab when forwarding a fair few times. It only takes a moment of confusion to pull the stick the wrong way and hit your self with the logs.

Nice looking outfit! I have been looking down the carraro/goldoni route myself. What make is your tractor?

how do you find it?

Its a valliant tractor from Kilworth its got artic steering so is ideal in thinnings, and its fully road legal. Had an old carraro before this which was brilliant but had to let it go as it had hydraulic pipes insde the cab.

Its a valliant tractor from Kilworth its got artic steering so is ideal in thinnings, and its fully road legal. Had an old carraro before this which was brilliant but had to let it go as it had hydraulic pipes insde the cab.

Have just emailed kilworths for a pricelist! Might be messaging you with a few Q's if you don't mind?!

• 2 weeks later...