Annoying theft, Hurstpier point

Heads up

Rocked up this morning only to find that both my mates light lowering/pulling rope and climbing rope with spiderjack on had been taken from yesterdays job which we where back to finish today.

He foolishly left them up the tree thinking it would be ok. Spoke to a neighbour who said she'd seen some pikeys stop for a good look. Thankfully they didn't have a really good rumage round the garden or they would of found all the big rigging kit and my mates climbing kit.

What was taken:

45mtr XTC arbor gold

35mtr XTC plus

Art Spiderjack

2 ICS Karbs

1 Gecko karb

1 screwgate

I know theres no chance of seeing them again but its worth writing it up

So don't risk it take 'em down and spike up in the morn.

Also has anyone got a retired climbing rope for pulling/ lowering going spare?

Sorry to hear about another theft!:thumbdown:

TBH we dont even leave any gear on the back of the van while loading/unloading unless oner of us is there! Thats how bad it is around here :sad:

same here, no kit left in van unless one of us it there and when we get to the job all kit is taken to where we are working, even if we dont need it till the next job, bit of a pain in the ass but its too risky to leave on view.

Bad news mate, round here we NEVER EVER leave anything over night, Ive left a throw in tho before now but ive also had a throw line ripped out of a tree before now too, idiots with nothing better to do i guess.

Shame that gear got stolen tho pal :thumbdown::thumbdown: