Durolock Karabiner

Darrin Turnbull

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snap, same here Ben.

Remote location use. I reckon there's a case for making one even more secure that might take longer to attach - e.g. with screwgate over the top.

I know others mentioned MR link but they are heavy and need a spanner. SRT I find a lot of use for remote location and with the odd friction angles against the stem that can result I think there is still unnecessary doubt there.I use x2 durolock back to front for some of it.

For the main attachment to my harness though I am still triple action , for speed and I can monitor that better than ones attached somewhere way below or above me.

• 3 months later...

Cant have too much of a good thing.

If it gives you peace of mind then use them.

I had one on a LOLER, looked like it had never been used in anger, and it was definitely not for me.

Yes like most i have looked down to see a tripple action gate open but it is quite rare and a well oraganised system can help prevent an accident.

Stay safe...

dont drink too much this christmas :thumbup::thumbup: