Leicester City.

Mick Dempsey

Just looked at the remaining fixtures, something I haven't done in years...

I think Leicester might not get another point, but if they do, I think one point should do it.. making Tottenham need two wins, should be enough to unnerve them..

Looking at Tottenham, I can see em getting two draws out the three matches...

Get your money on Leicester...

That's a good shout. Leicester have got a tough run in. I think it would complete the fairytale for Raneiri to go to Chelsea and win the title.

I'm kind of hoping that it doesn't end in the next couple of games for JAMIE Vardy's sake really. After all that has happened this season imagine how gutting it is going to be for him to not even be in his kit if they win the title whilst banned. Feel for him. He is going to be out for the next 2 games.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good shout. Leicester have got a tough run in. I think it would complete the fairytale for Raneiri to go to Chelsea and win the title.

I'm kind of hoping that it doesn't end in the next couple of games for JAMIE Vardy's sake really. After all that has happened this season imagine how gutting it is going to be for him to not even be in his kit if they win the title whilst banned. Feel for him. He is going to be out for the next 2 games.

Well maybe he, and others, will think twice before diving, especially whilst already on a yellow card.

I've noticed since refs started handing out cards more readily, it's decreased.

Can only be good for the game.

As much as I admire what Leicester and Jamie Vardy have achieved this season against all the odds, I really hate diving. The more cards handed out for cheating the better in my opinion. It is totally ruining the games these days and is being copied by young kids learning the game who think if its good enough for the EPL its good enough for me! Another season or two with a pile of yellows and reds being liberally shown will make top players think twice.

As much as I admire what Leicester and Jamie Vardy have achieved this season against all the odds, I really hate diving. The more cards handed out for cheating the better in my opinion. It is totally ruining the games these days and is being copied by young kids learning the game who think if its good enough for the EPL its good enough for me! Another season or two with a pile of yellows and reds being liberally shown will make top players think twice.

I totally agree. Personally I think their was contact but was over exaggerated. Get rid of diving for sure. Still feel for him however if he should miss out on what could be a once in a lifetime experience.

I have followed Leicester for 48 Years best I have ever seen them I see no reason why we wont get at least 6 points from the last 4 games I did think our run in was better than Tottenham,s and even with out Vardy for 2 games I think we have a good chance.

I can only hope and keep my fingers crossed for our best season ever.

That is my second team I was born in Birkenhead then lived in Crosby until I was 4 then moved to near Leicester I used to go to Filbert Street to watch Everton v Leicester every year with my late father he followed Everton for 93 years.