whos the best tree suplier

Who have you guys used when it comes to buying in young saplings. For the small 60-80cm plants whats a good price and also wheres the best place to buy the shelters/guards from.looked at a few on the internet and alba trees stands out as the most professional one so far

Alba is very good.

Margeret is very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

It does depend on what you are after as barchams as mentioned if after big stuff among many others.

All nurseries like any business will have below par stock.

Personally I've never seen any gain in dormant season planting of cell grown.

If you do go with cell grown. Make sure the top is sealed in. That is the plug top needs to be covered with soil and firmed in. The compost dries out faster than soil due to the airy nature of it. Also some will spring out if their holes, pushed by the new roots.

I haven't replied to your other thread as I've not had the web for two days.

When I mean best I mean most economically viable so If im getting 1/2nd year sapling I dont really want to be paying top dollar even if the quality good, but I dont want a load of rubbish that will die so looking for a hapoy medium. To think I may be thinking og getting say 1000 plants Its on more of a commercial scale,