Apprentice Arborist - Epping Forest

JaySmith

Really pleased, just been offered a position as an apprentice arborist at epping forest on a years contract. Been trying to get into Arb for a a while but it is the same old situation you can't get the job without the experience and vice versa! Looks like this is an great opportunity for me to get some experience with a good employer and at a great location:thumbup:

Edited by Monkey-D
Pm sent

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Jay, chuffed for yer mate. You'll do well cos your a grafter.

Dont forget me when your a bigshot and this ol git is looking for work.:biggrin:

Cheers Mick, yeah looking forward to it now, glad to get out the office as well!

If you need any help in the future give me a bell:001_smile:

Congratulations, you lucky sod! Didn't want anyone else, did they? :001_smile:

Thanks mate, not sure to be honest. I think there were three positions in all at Epping and they are taking three people each year for the next few years due to the funding they have got from the National Lottery and the scheme they are running.

Take a look at their site, if you google City of London and Open Spaces it comes up on there and gives a bit more detail about the scheme.

I saw the job on Arbjobs and submitted my application from there but I think they also post roles as and when they become avaliable on the city of london website as well...

Parks and open spaces - information and advice