Dolmar

shavey

Hi Andrew..ps 350 ...ps 35.

1 mag case and 1 clamshell ?? Odd hp output on web site ,puts the 350 lower than the 35 ..thats not the case i assume .

hey there youve just uncovered this little gem of a saw very overlooked classed as a homeowner saw but ive had one here for a few weeks having some fun trying different combinations and iam impressed with the performance

the ps-35C and PS-350SC are the same power output and as you say one is a clamshell and the other is a mag case

they have near enough the same cylinder and 38mm piston

same ignition coil

ps-35c has a Zama C1Q carb Model no DM26B with the option of non regulated jets from dolmar

ps-350sc has a Zama C1Q carb model no DM23B no option of de-reg jets from dolmar

and the muffler on the ps-35 is large when the moggy has been removed

:thumbup::thumbup:

hey there youve just uncovered this little gem of a saw very overlooked classed as a homeowner saw but ive had one here for a few weeks having some fun trying different combinations and iam impressed with the performance

the ps-35C and PS-350SC are the same power output and as you say one is a clamshell and the other is a mag case

they have near enough the same cylinder and 38mm piston

same ignition coil

ps-35c has a Zama C1Q carb Model no DM26B with the option of non regulated jets from dolmar

ps-350sc has a Zama C1Q carb model no DM23B no option of de-reg jets from dolmar

and the muffler on the ps-35 is large when the moggy has been removed

:thumbup::thumbup:

Is it the ps 35 you have been trying out ? I take it the 35 is clam and the 350 is mag ? You going to stock any ? Muffler ..."Cat Gutting " i call it :biggrin:

Is it the ps 35 you have been trying out ? I take it the 35 is clam and the 350 is mag ? You going to stock any ? Muffler ..."Cat Gutting " i call it :biggrin:

yes it is the saw ive been doing some jobs with the 350/420 is mag and dolmar offer both mufflers :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi Andrew, took the PS-35 for a run out this week and I must say I'm well pleased with it. The narrow bar and light weight makes it ideal for poking into coppice stools and carrying it around the woods clearing deer fences of windblow and overhangs. Its only had to cope with a max of 12 inch oak up to yet but pulled through that without complaining.

It has even found a friend in one of its bigger "cousins"

[ATTACH]202554[/ATTACH]

Cheers

Pete

Haha, snap !, here's my match up. The little dolly is now sporting a little carver bar supplied by shavey, and its magic. Not tried it yet, and wont for a few months, but it looks ideal for what i want it for. Well chuffed with it.

DSCF1036.jpg.739cbbb532c33644099f17bd67fb3c32.jpg

DSCF1037.jpg.73c3d90adbc0ac4885fd20aa35a114d1.jpg

Haha, snap !, here's my match up. The little dolly is now sporting a little carver bar supplied by shavey, and its magic. Not tried it yet, and wont for a few months, but it looks ideal for what i want it for. Well chuffed with it.

Glad to see someone else has good taste. :thumbup::thumbup:

Glad to see someone else has good taste. :thumbup::thumbup:

20160413_111245.jpg.e046e91ebfb5f0dab0dfb186c25790f2.jpg

Looks better with a red pair. Sadly this was taken yesterday before the Wee one was posted back to her spiritual home.........Shaveys place:thumbup1: where she will get the love and attention that I could not give her:crying:....or thrashed to hell and back:lol:

[ATTACH]202751[/ATTACH]

Looks better with a red pair. Sadly this was taken yesterday before the Wee one was posted back to her spiritual home.........Shaveys place:thumbup1: where she will get the love and attention that I could not give her:crying:....or thrashed to hell and back:lol:

It is a Noble thing you do !! I know he is champing at the bit to use it.:biggrin: