Dolmar

shavey

If you had been a little nearer I would have given you a go of my one to see how you liked it.

I take it you're happy with it? I want something to sit in the gap between my 576 and 880. Not overly enamoured with Stihl at the moment, otherwise I would grab a 661.

And as for Rob D....... Begone you foul tempter! :-)

Nice gesture rod thanks :thumbup::thumbup:

How's that little saw doing :thumbup::thumbup:

Been on holiday for 2 weeks so not touched a saw for a while. Have a big wind blown beech to keep me busy this weekend so the big dog will come out to play and its wee brother can come and make some noise for the he'll of it:thumbup:.

Been on holiday for 2 weeks so not touched a saw for a while. Have a big wind blown beech to keep me busy this weekend so the big dog will come out to play and its wee brother can come and make some noise for the he'll of it:thumbup:.

Fantastic idea :lol::lol:

I take it you're happy with it? I want something to sit in the gap between my 576 and 880. Not overly enamoured with Stihl at the moment, otherwise I would grab a 661.

And as for Rob D....... Begone you foul tempter! :-)

Very happy with it. Don't use it that often but when it does come out to play its a big hard as nails no nonsense saw. Andrew will do you a good deal but beware if he tries to send it by Hermes..... it will travel to the moon an back before it gets to you:lol::lol:. Seriously though I have bought 2 saws from him and can't be happier with them.

Very happy with it. Don't use it that often but when it does come out to play its a big hard as nails no nonsense saw. Andrew will do you a good deal but beware if he tries to send it by Hermes..... it will travel to the moon an back before it gets to you:lol::lol:. Seriously though I have bought 2 saws from him and can't be happier with them.

Agreed; Hermes are major trouble :thumbdown:

Interlink TNT, DPD et al :thumbup1:

New beast arrived on Monday and was put straight to work yesterday. Thanks Andrew. Really pleased with it. (and the extra gizzits!)

Just the one tank run through it so far. It's got a lot of Elm to work on next couple of weeks.

No worries on the posting times mate. 24 hour delivery means 24 hours to get out of England, plus 24 hours to get to the north of Scotland. The bonus is that your postage rate is a third that of Jonesie etc.

59767051afc01_arbtalkdolmar90101.jpg.a6c1d77d9aa1155a15823cc8300c7b34.jpg

59767051ad959_arbtalkdolmar9010.jpg.0f97664287c7628d65e518e89898af79.jpg

New beast arrived on Monday and was put straight to work yesterday. Thanks Andrew. Really pleased with it. (and the extra gizzits!)

Just the one tank run through it so far. It's got a lot of Elm to work on next couple of weeks.

No worries on the posting times mate. 24 hour delivery means 24 hours to get out of England, plus 24 hours to get to the north of Scotland. The bonus is that your postage rate is a third that of Jonesie etc.

Looking good. The sugi bar makes me a little green with envy. My 24hr delivery turned into 24 days!!!!