40 meter Cedar dismantle

Jake Andrews

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, we went for the convincing ourselves trick. Also having 2 climbers up there was massive for motivation and pushing each other (in a healthy way). I can't rate the SENA headsets highly enough, to have such a clear communication with your whole team (5 of us) was amazingly efficient and everyone knew there role and the site was seamless. Seriously consider the headsets guys.

Exactly, we went for the convincing ourselves trick. Also having 2 climbers up there was massive for motivation and pushing each other (in a healthy way). I can't rate the SENA headsets highly enough, to have such a clear communication with your whole team (5 of us) was amazingly efficient and everyone knew there role and the site was seamless. Seriously consider the headsets guys.

I may be wrong but I think the Sena can be set to operate by 'push to talk' or 'talk to talk'.

If so, what setting do you have them on and if 'push to talk', do you find it a nuisance to push the button to talk every time?

Thanks.

Nah OMT they're talk to talk. No need to press anything, they are amazing. Even on crap jobs it can be nice to just.......chat and banter and not feel like your alone. Let alone all the safety pros that come with them. You can also listen to music and take phone calls on them through Bluetooth. Keeping you working whilst doing the office work. Although this might not be to everyone's taste.

Nah OMT they're talk to talk. No need to press anything, they are amazing. Even on crap jobs it can be nice to just.......chat and banter and not feel like your alone. Let alone all the safety pros that come with them. You can also listen to music and take phone calls on them through Bluetooth. Keeping you working whilst doing the office work. Although this might not be to everyone's taste.

Is there a function that you set so that it is 'press a button' to talk?

Is there a function that you set so that it is 'press a button' to talk?

You know I'm not actually sure:confused1: ill look into it. Iv used the stein push to talk radio's before and whilst they were good, had nothing on the SENA. Why'd you want that function any way:confused1: that's one of the best features, not pushing to talk.