Calling it a day.

Arborist

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tough call matey . You and only you can call that shout . It has crossed my mind many times . Trouble is with this job ...its not a standard 9 -5 its more of a lifestyle . You work with people and I find you also tend to party / play and laugh with them too . All the best to you and yours in the future . When you get your head round pricing your gear stick the numbers up . I for one would be interested in your bandit chipper . I,m also confident you will receive very healthy bids on all your equipment from all on this site . Regards Paul

I'm sorry, missed this thread, hope it works out well for you Paul, always good to meet and chew the fat:thumbup:

The MS660 and MS260 have been across my bench, both have original Pots and Pistons, both have very good compression, the MS660 has been ported by me and both saws are in good condition so would say they are a good bet to purchase.

Note they are both the later MS versions not the earlier "0" models!

I'm sorry, missed this thread, hope it works out well for you Paul, always good to meet and chew the fat:thumbup:

The MS660 and MS260 have been across my bench, both have original Pots and Pistons, both have very good compression, the MS660 has been ported by me and both saws are in good condition so would say they are a good bet to purchase.

Note they are both the later MS versions not the earlier "0" models!

Hi Steve good praise mate for Paul well done Arb hope all goes well Paul Jon

Hi Steve good praise mate for Paul well done Arb hope all goes well Paul Jon

I say as I find Jon, they are both good saws, the MS660 will have been pressure and vac checked and the fuel ststem will have been checked over as part of the porting so know it to be a good buy rather than some of the poop you find elswhere!

Oh - and Paul is a decent fella:thumbup:

I say as I find Jon, they are both good saws, the MS660 will have been pressure and vac checked and the fuel ststem will have been checked over as part of the porting so know it to be a good buy rather than some of the poop you find elswhere!

Oh - and Paul is a decent fella:thumbup:

Hi Steve that's good of you mate well I hope Paul gets good money for his kit thanks Jon

Thanks Paul,

Stress and depression really isnt a good way to spend your life and i have been doing quite a bit of surveying and am starting the week after next as a tree officer for a local authority.

The smaller stuff i can hang on to and sell it on ebay but want to sell the two chippers and the containers really.

Paul.

I really hope that things work out well for you but I personally couldn't think of anything more stressful than being a TO.