Unbelievable...yet believable

stihlmadasever

Well i'm sorry but i think the old lady was stitched up by her neighbours and the so called gardener. £50 for 5 branches, if that happened to my parents i would be fuming. I have done a fair few jobs for oaps in the local village. They are always word of mouth jobs, and i always keep the price to a minimum and discuss everything with the owner to ensure they know what i am doing and the cost. We will all be old one day, and want someone we can trust to do odd jobs for us.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm sorry but i think the old lady was stitched up by her neighbours and the so called gardener. £50 for 5 branches, if that happened to my parents i would be fuming. I have done a fair few jobs for oaps in the local village. They are always word of mouth jobs, and i always keep the price to a minimum and discuss everything with the owner to ensure they know what i am doing and the cost. We will all be old one day, and want someone we can trust to do odd jobs for us.

Ive lost count the amount of times one of our squad has done a 5 minute job for an elderly person,mist times they just want a chat,maybe your the only person they ll speak to all day.Give a bit back when you can.i agree with you 100% harvey

Ive lost count the amount of times one of our squad has done a 5 minute job for an elderly person,mist times they just want a chat,maybe your the only person they ll speak to all day.Give a bit back when you can.i agree with you 100% harvey

Thankyou, as i said, we will all be old one day. For me, its just a case of looking after the vunerable the best we can.:001_smile:

well that's the difference your not a true business man ................. or your already getting paid for your time ! If every job you do and all your time doing it was unpaid what you got? nothing! self employed people can't do this as we get approached all the time to do something for nothing

to be fair the guy should of removed branches but other than that he did the job ..... yes not to our standards but he did it !

well that's the difference your not a true business man ................. or your already getting paid for your time ! If every job you do and all your time doing it was unpaid what you got? nothing! self employed people can't do this as we get approached all the time to do something for nothing

to be fair the guy should of removed branches but other than that he did the job ..... yes not to our standards but he did it !

Do the job right or dont do it at all imo

Do the job right or dont do it at all imo

lmao he did spec was neighbour didn't want tree in there garden job done

i work on the highway when i get a private tree i am by the high way act allowed (after 28 days notice ) to cut back to there property line no further !!!! unless i get there(or is it their oh well english is my achillies heel) permission i have had this so i cut back to the property line not a pruning cut in sight job was clear the highway job done

Edited by Cheesy pete