Embarassing moment....

Simon Rotheram

I quoted a landscaping job for a client who wanted some turf doing and she asked if we could send some pictures of finished turfing jobs we had done. Which we did, she called a few days later to accept and chose "the turf that comes with stipes on it from the picture" we had a bit of a joke and explained that turf doesnt come with stripes its the rolls laid in different direction etc, etc.

We arrived to fit the turf today and while having a cup of tea with the customer my brother proceded to tell the story of this stupid woman that had called up last week and requested "the stripey turf"........ :ohmy:

Luckily she saw the funny side of it !!

I'm sure you guys have a few similar tales....?

I was driving through my village with a subie who was grounding for the day, he pointed out a garden that had just been revamped. He asked me what I thought of it, I said I did not like it (it was all curb stones and old railway sleeper).

We stopped at my dads to drop something off, when I came back out of my dads a guy was talking to the subie. As I passed them both to get back in the mog, the subie says "this is the guy who's garden you don't like",............. WTF!!!!