F.R. Jones and Son Arb Event Comps

Jonesie

A quick update for the Arb Event comps.

There will be no limit as to the amount of times you want to try and better your scores, your body will tell you when you've had enough.:laugh1:

All kit will be provided but you can use your own if you wish.

The small charge is to cover the insurance for the comps, but look at the prizes so far for all 3 comps.

£100.00 worth of prizes from Atlas Trailers (prizes to be picked from my stand).

£300.00 worth of Insurance from Income Protect.

A selection of prizes from Fletcher Stewart.

A selection of prizes from Stihl.

A selection of prizes from Oregon.

A selection of prizes from Vermeer.

A sales Voucher from Wyevale East.

There will be more, I'm just waiting for them to get back to me.

You got to be in it to win it.:wink:

We need more people in the comps so please fill out a form on the comps page on the website.

Competitions || F.R. Jones and Son

Thank you to all that have donated a prize so far and those that are going to.:sneaky2:

Any question ask away.

Edited by Monkey-D

There will be no limit as to the amount of times you want to try and better your scores, .

Wait a moment there....unless you have got some paraplegics entering, some of us, well me actually, probably wont be getting any points anyway:001_tt2:

That is unless you award points for the slowest.............:tongue_smilie:

Yes, you can just turn up and compete if you want, but I think a lot of people that aren't on here will do that, so the space may be short.

Edited by Monkey-D
ftr, It's actualy just a vicious rumour, that I'm ever-so-nice :)

but I think a lot of people that aren't on here will do that, so the space may be short.

You mean this event isn't an arbtalk exclusive ??

They're not coming round our camp fire and knicking our bar :biggrin:

I'm bringing a "crew" down with me to act as security on the night so be warned

Some good prizes there Justin :001_tt1: Good on you for sorting them out!! Shame im rubbish at climbing, Hence ill be giving my support from the bar area

Sod that- i'm probably awful too- not sure as i havent ever really climbed with anyone else to judge- its all for a laugh mate. Go on, you know you want to. As long as i dont come last i wil be hapy. Second to last will do me!!:thumbup:

Some good prizes there Justin :001_tt1: Good on you for sorting them out!! Shame im rubbish at climbing, Hence ill be giving my support from the bar area

Get involved there is a spirit of the comp prize. Make a good effort and you may still win something, I think there may be a few people gunning for this prize though.:wink: