Arb show 2015

David Humphries

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know how busy it was on Fri but the place seemed less busy on the Sat, compared to 2014's Sat. I know the venue was more spread out but still. I also noted stands starting to pack away before 16:00, so business couldn't have been stellar.

It was a very good show, just a little busy to get round and talk to everyone. I heard you was around David and did look out for you, catch up next one :) or before.

Hi adam nice to see you again . Well done with the public speaking it's not an easy thing to do . I think my wife has an adam Bourne crush she had a big smile on her face when you said hello and was talking about you on the way home lol .

It was a very good show, just a little busy to get round and talk to everyone. I heard you was around David and did look out for you, catch up next one :) or before.

Hi ADAM great to see you Adam there when I shouted 180 you almost drop 6 cups of tea 😀😀😀😌hope all soon great show to thanks all Jon

Hi ADAM great to see you Adam there when I shouted 180 you almost drop 6 cups of tea 😀😀😀😌hope all soon great show to thanks all Jon

Haha that was funny! Nigel was like WTF!! who's that lol I said That JON mate THANKS mate ;)

Awesome to see you too again mate. Will make sure it's not as brief next time :)

Hi adam nice to see you again . Well done with the public speaking it's not an easy thing to do . I think my wife has an adam Bourne crush she had a big smile on her face when you said hello and was talking about you on the way home lol .

Nice to see you again mate, must be getting on 3 years now!! Wow time does fly! Lol with the mrs!! I must have made an impression :D

Haha that was funny! Nigel was like WTF!! who's that lol I said That JON mate THANKS mate ;)

Awesome to see you too again mate. Will make sure it's not as brief next time :)

Nice to see you again mate, must be getting on 3 years now!! Wow time does fly! Lol with the mrs!! I must have made an impression :D

Hi ADAM ME AND PAUL come over 4pm ish you do a great talk there putting well if got there they would need a translator mate thanks Adam see you again soon thanks John

Speaking as someone who has not been at the Arb show for the last 3 years, (but who was involved on a trade stand for 5 years before that) I can only say that the move to Westonbirt

has been very positive. The well known forestry equipment company I now work for made several substantial sales on the Friday and also some on the Saturday. In addition we also have a good number of leads to follow up. The organisers checked with us several times over the 2 days to see that everything was satisfactory, (something not all event organisers do). So we'll done to all at the Arboricultural Association.