self propelled chipper (Shreks wee chipper)

Stephen Blair

if you dare send me your mobile andy i could send you a video of it chipping some sycamore mate

the self propelled jobeax looks amazing, there was a huge difference in the wee one of justins to the greenmech, but it does need some powered wheels on the hills, or 2 guys shoving. its because of the angle you push it at, you are pushing straight down rather than along, i reckon a rope and handle from the front will make a world of diference with someone else helping. it will be really easy around paths and concrete though. but as i said before, budget won hands down this time, if it works out to be the future then i may spend more on a similar unit mate

Whats a "hill"? Dont have them round 'ere matey:biggrin:

i went for the greenmech, it was cost that sealed the deal and it really can chip. thanks for taking your wee chipper to the show justin, but i felt the greenmech was a better machine, although after trying to push it about my hilly yard today i think i will try and get it onto a small lawnmower chasis. thanks again to peteb for a great deal and such propmpt service:thumbup:

LOL!!!!:lol::tongue_smilie:

i got the m400 im pleased i got it, when i went to saltex last year i see that little greenmech and could not make my mine up what one i wanted.

Shreks Wee Brother

would u be able to post a vid off it workin i ent got a vid off the m400 working yet but will try and get some but got pic

5976548b46e1e_Picture419.jpg.e4ec1fed133e262e319f42f1b994caf8.jpg

5976548b4266c_Picture268.jpg.d62a49895604993cd7cc1e605da2113a.jpg

Can you get these small chippers into the back of the truck via a ramp say or do you have to carry them on a trailer, i like the idea as some of the jobs i have done the brash had to come through the house, never nice, to take the chipper to the brash and leave it on site would have been excellent.

2 strong guys could lift this onto the back of a pick up i reckon, with the shoot and spout off it will fit in the back of my vw t5 aswell i hope. i never saw the jobeau working, but rich rule showed me a job he did with one and it looked good. i couldnt believe the chipping power in the little greenmech on the demo at he show. i chipped some branches yesterday with mile/ 10/12 foot long sycamore regrowth form a 7 year pollard. maybe about 3 " max, it just ate it up so easily. i will get a vid up when the rain decides to stop

We put our hire M300 up on the vans no problem with a pair of ramps or a couple of strong guys can lift it.

A couple of pics of the M300 I had for a half day from Justin. Long time dead Elder, chipped everything upto 4", cut and tacked the rest. Job was in my own garden with a small path and a couple of steps but a couple of us managed it in there no probs.

7.jpg.59797878819d2215568598f98f5cb4e0.jpg

6.jpg.7570d410504cc3a9eebaf05884c32b2c.jpg

5.jpg.73ce9840a4ea4382dd3c70a3de803c7a.jpg

4.jpg.0bfc95a70f16be9eb54b2d4f899f37e5.jpg

3.jpg.105076d49a186a0f8a4ec0bbafaa44e0.jpg

1.jpg.e434eba09eef55435f51e1615a018699.jpg