Theres some good members on here thanks

mendiplogs

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mull can we just move on from this mate as all we are doing is starting to p👎❤️❤️people off mate so can we get back home to the regional post thanks John

Of course Jon, sorry for the derail, what's important to one means nothing to another.

Hi mull can we just move on from this mate as all we are doing is starting to p👎❤️❤️people off mate so can we get back home to the regional post thanks John

That's exactly what he wants to do Jon I've noticed there's a few on here that are not happy unless putting others down.

People like that are usally lacking in other parts of there life so feel the need to run others down or pick holes

That's exactly what he wants to do Jon I've noticed there's a few on here that are not happy unless putting others down.

People like that are usally lacking in other parts of there life so feel the need to run others down or pick holes

You're an angry wee man Mortimer.

Hi MULL LETS move on do not keep I've not seen you like this on here have you been on the 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺there's no need to be like it thanks Jon

No Jon, not usually that picky on here, Mortimer is often scathing to other posters and then has the Gaul to have a go at me haha!

Hi MULL LETS try move on from it think more positive rather than negative that's all I'm asking thanks John

No problem Jon Boy, he expected sarcasm and I gave it, obviously not what he really wanted!!

Careful what you wish for!!

When your crap at spelling and been sat for two hours writing detailed quotes for clients I'm not going to worry about misspelling something. Funnily enough I'm a landscaper/ tree surgeon/firewood merchant not an English teacher.:sneaky2:

Jon pictures speak a thousand words:thumbup:

I would prefer to hear what people have to say rather than hold back due to spelling. Some of Jons post can be a little challenging but I treat them a bit like doing a daily cross word 😊 . I am just reading my sons report the English teacher has spelt his name wrong when it's correct at the top of the same page and spelt aptitude as. Apptiude if the English teachers can't get it right what chance have the kids.

I know lots of hard working incredibly skilled men who can't read or right.

I know lots of educated idiots who's reading and writing is perfect but never actually achieve anything other than get through an inheritance.

Too many people in this country use a good education as an excuse to avoid actually working and spend their life pushing bits of paper about ( I think we covered this in the excess h&s thread )