Theres some good members on here thanks

mendiplogs

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the extra 'h', not a bad post mate!

When your crap at spelling and been sat for two hours writing detailed quotes for clients I'm not going to worry about misspelling something. Funnily enough I'm a landscaper/ tree surgeon/firewood merchant not an English teacher.:sneaky2:

Jon pictures speak a thousand words:thumbup:

When your crap at spelling and been sat for two hours writing detailed quotes for clients I'm not going to worry about misspelling something. Funnily enough I'm a landscaper/ tree surgeon/firewood merchant not an English teacher.:sneaky2:

Hi mike LETS NOT WORRY ABOUT SPELLING AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT BY THE WAY I NO Millionaires that cannot spell so that says it all really doesn't it it it doesn't make you no less of a person if you can't spell it's all load of nonsense thanks John

Hi mike LETS NOT WORRY ABOUT SPELLING AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT BY THE WAY I NO Millionaires that cannot spell so that says it all really doesn't it it it doesn't make you no less of a person if you can't spell it's all load of nonsense thanks John

Two very well spelled posts!!

I no that Jon just boils my piss when you get some one pointing it out I try and help as many as possible on here it just seams sometimes you get people that lurk to rip people and nowt elsa.

Hi MULL it great what iPhone 6 plus do by just talking into it thanks Jon

How far do we let misspelling go?

To the point where we don't know what the other person is saying? Really?

I no that Jon just boils my piss when you get some one pointing it out I try and help as many as possible on here it just seams sometimes you get people that lurk to rip people and nowt elsa.

Hi mike it used to boil mine not any more I don't worry about them any more people can see what they like doesn't worry me any more I say up them mate all the best mate Jon

Hi mike it used to boil mine not any more I don't worry about them any more people can see what they like doesn't worry me any more I say up them mate all the best mate Jon

Believe me Jon my spelling and dyslexia has got me buy alright most lads I know that have a flare for something can't spell for toffee.

Like I said before Jon easy to pull others apart from behind a screen I do wonder how it would pan out if we was all sat round the table in the boozer

Good night Jon