• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jon,

Your posts are great & thank you for the recent message - appreciated

Dont ever change please!

N

Hi NFG no that's ok Noel it a great over I tried talking to the French log seller one summer over there well the whole family come out of this little village house and they couldn't understand what I was going on about and each day we pass their yard they kept the gates were locked as we pass in the DISCO 4x4 there's them mad British people driving that big 4x4 20 to the gallon they laugh thanks Noel John

Agree with the above post, you are a star and a true legend. Keep doing what you do as it keeps us all amused. You are one in a million and I would love you to meet you one day. I always look out for you at the shows but as I have never seen a photo of you it is almost impossible

Agree with the above post, you are a star and a true legend. Keep doing what you do as it keeps us all amused. You are one in a million and I would love you to meet you one day. I always look out for you at the shows but as I have never seen a photo of you it is almost impossible

Hi COUNTRY thanks for that mate se you at many shows next year thanks Jon