Van leasing... Any good?

TIMON

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Vehicle Leasing is not an 'off the shelf' product.

Our lease products give you:

- Low upfront deposits

- Low monthly payments

- The benefits of ownership (when you sell it you keep all the money!)

- No fees if you bump, bang or do excessive mileage.

Contact Matt or Marco at ARBLEASE on 01604 623644 for a chat about all the options, positives and negatives.

We can Lease Finance new and used vehicles from any reputable supplier in the UK!

Saw the Northgate guy on Friday.

Transit double cab tipper with chip box. £120 + vat P/W. Open ended hire no contract.

Over 3 years that works out about £18,000 do you then give the vehicle back with 36,000 miles on the clock. I would be looking to get another 5 years out the vehicle before selling it for £2000 how much does a transit cost can't be more than 25k tops.

Hi

Vehicle Leasing is not an 'off the shelf' product.

Our lease products give you:

- Low upfront deposits

- Low monthly payments

- The benefits of ownership (when you sell it you keep all the money!)

- No fees if you bump, bang or do excessive mileage.

Contact Matt or Marco at ARBLEASE on 01604 623644 for a chat about all the options, positives and negatives.

We can Lease Finance new and used vehicles from any reputable supplier in the UK!

Do you have second hand vehicles? Never see any on the website!

Over 3 years that works out about £18,000 do you then give the vehicle back with 36,000 miles on the clock. I would be looking to get another 5 years out the vehicle before selling it for £2000 how much does a transit cost can't be more than 25k tops.

£17280 + Whatever deposit and document fees they haven't told you (not you, I know) about.

The bigger issue really is asset depreciation.

Ford Transit 350 Drw Aluminium Dropside Double Cab Tipper DIESEL MANUAL 2011/11 | eBay

A three year old one is worth maybe 12-13k trade.

You have paid 17k in rental and at the end see nothing.

If I buy a new one at 21k and sell in three years at 13k its cost me 8k in three years. Yours has cost 17k+, that is an enormous difference.

£17280 + Whatever deposit and document fees they haven't told you (not you, I know) about.

The bigger issue really is asset depreciation.

Ford Transit 350 Drw Aluminium Dropside Double Cab Tipper DIESEL MANUAL 2011/11 | eBay

A three year old one is worth maybe 12-13k trade.

You have paid 17k in rental and at the end see nothing.

If I buy a new one at 21k and sell in three years at 13k its cost me 8k in three years. Yours has cost 17k+, that is an enormous difference.

A very big difference. Particularly if you already have a full time mechanic on the books.

I am old school and if I cant afford it I dont buy it, its just the way I am but these lease plans are tax efficient. You do need to keep up to speed on this because of things like this that creep into play. https://taxagents.blog.gov.uk/2014/06/25/annual-investment-allowance-tips/

It sort of moves the goalpost a bit in favour of just buying things outright.

Bob

New trucks to me are just a pure waste of cash, however they're bought. There are plenty of brilliant used vehicles on the market that, with a lick of paint and some decals can be as eyecatching as any new truck. New stuff is often vanity. Spend your money on something more worthwhile - booze, women, travel, whatever.

Very true. I ve just replaced my 11 year old transit and got a 5 year old cabstar that had only 25k on the clock. So far really happy. I ve spent abit on it getting it to my spec such as general winter tyres all round(look like general all terrains), chip box with integrated tool box and its having some heavy duty springs on the rear to look better with the weight in the back. I could not have afforded to spec up a new truck.