Can someone explain this to me Thanks

mendiplogs

Hi all can someone explain this to me why a top doctor in accident and emergency is in one of the biggest hospitals in the Southwest earns less than £1000 a week and works 80hrs a week I know we've lost him to New Zealand says it all really good that I know people were in more money less stress it's just that to me can someone explain it to me thanks John

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My oldest daughter is a nurse. She now lives in OZ as her lifestyle is just so much better than what she would have in the UK. Simple!

She is paid properly too.

When she has the opportunity to take time off, and as she likes the outdoor life, she hires a 4x4 'wagon' and goes with friends into the outback for days at a time. Taking her swag and tucker along and sleeping out under the stars. What more do you want?

Imagine trying to do this right now....

No sir you can't park here......Noise......Rain.......Traffic just getting out of the city and then getting back for Monday...

codlasher

My oldest daughter is a nurse. She now lives in OZ as her lifestyle is just so much better than what she would have in the UK. Simple!

She is paid properly too.

When she has the opportunity to take time off, and as she likes the outdoor life, she hires a 4x4 'wagon' and goes with friends into the outback for days at a time. Taking her swag and tucker along and sleeping out under the stars. What more do you want?

Imagine trying to do this right now....

No sir you can't park here......Noise......Rain.......Traffic just getting out of the city and then getting back for Monday...

codlasher

Hi mate but it can not go on like this we have pay our NURSE DOCTORS LOADS MORE MONEY I no people earn more then a doctor and easy job thanks Jon

i agree wholeheartedly jon. How can it be right when doctors, nurses and service personnel get paid a low rate for saving peoples lives and protecting our country when rooney and co are wallowing in their millions, just for rolling around on the grass for 90 mins.

HI MATE thats all ways going to be the same but work for 80 HRS IN A TOP HOSPITAL IS MAD THANKS JON :thumbup:

Surely it's the fact that many people want to be doctors and nurses. If no one did the pay would go up to entice people in and vice versa. Think all employers pay as little as they can to get the staff the want, it's not complicated.

My wife is a nurse and works ungodly hours for average pay but it's what she want's to do.

Surely it's the fact that many people want to be doctors and nurses. If no one did the pay would go up to entice people in and vice versa. Think all employers pay as little as they can to get the staff the want, it's not complicated.

My wife is a nurse and works ungodly hours for average pay but it's what she want's to do.

HI WOOD but we are loosing loads nurse doctors 2 weeks work in 1 week thats 80HRS then get paid peanuts thanks jon