• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Green Party
    • Liberal Democrat
    • UKIP
    • SNP (Scottish National Party)
    • Plaid Cymru (Wales)
    • Not voting.

But you were trying to suggest that all Muslims hate every other coulter/ religion and I've found that not to be true. I became very good friends from a family from Yemen while in Birmingham his farther a village elder in Yemen deplored the 9 /11 7/11 and all the atrocities caused by IS. I've not read the koran and have no interest in doing so but I'm led to believe it teaches love and respect not killing and hatred. If some one wants to come to this little island and except our coulter and way of life good if not go home. :001_smile:

Love and respect, i suggest you read a book called the life and times of the prophet Muhammed, he forced civilians to accept Islam or die by the sword many chose the sword. I'm the father of daughters I can never accept Islam Ever!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not read the koran and have no interest in doing so but I'm led to believe it teaches love and respect:

Love and respect, i suggest you read a book called the life and times of the prophet Muhammed, he forced civilians to accept Islam or die by the sword many chose the sword. I'm the father of daughters I can never accept Islam Ever!

One thing i hear from Tories which i find irritating is that the top 1% are paying more tax when their tax rate is reduced, it is coincidentally correct - but here,s WHY - all the other Tory policies have the effect of taking a bit more money off the 99% and concentrating this money into the 1%'s hands. Therefore they are getting more money than ever before so obviously they pay more tax tax than before! That is why they can reduce the tax rate for them and still get more from them in tax receipts - if they don't reduce the Rich's rate ........ they'd get even more! It's all very simple really but sadly the 99% mostly don't understand this point and so we swallow this BS all the time - saying all that i don't think any of "The Political class" are any good - they should run the country for the benefit of the people but they all do it for the benefit of Corporate business instead.

One thing i hear from Tories which i find irritating is that the top 1% are paying more tax when their tax rate is reduced, it is coincidentally correct - but here,s WHY - all the other Tory policies have the effect of taking a bit more money off the 99% and concentrating this money into the 1%'s hands. Therefore they are getting more money than ever before so obviously they pay more tax tax than before! That is why they can reduce the tax rate for them and still get more from them in tax receipts - if they don't reduce the Rich's rate ........ they'd get even more! It's all very simple really but sadly the 99% mostly don't understand this point and so we swallow this BS all the time - saying all that i don't think any of "The Political class" are any good - they should run the country for the benefit of the people but they all do it for the benefit of Corporate business instead.

Can you explain how that works? You've lost me???

I see the publicly funded ultra left cultural Marxist scum aka the BBC have been caught out again

Ukip's Nigel Farage gets his own BBC TV show after debate fix row | Politics | News | Daily Express

Strong words Lee! Not sure if go quite that far, but fair play to you!

Audience bias was obvious for a blind man to see, bit like Question Time. I've applied to be in the audience ½ dozen times previously, never had so much as a sniff. Think I'll declare myself vegetarian, multi-racial, disabled, lesbian, dwarf next time I apply. Probably get a chauffeured limo, green room pass & front row seat with opening question.

Hey-ho, sucks to be white, Anglo-Saxon, fit, working, carnivorous, tax paying, home owner in the UK!!

Strong words Lee! Not sure if go quite that far, but fair play to you!

Audience bias was obvious for a blind man to see, bit like Question Time. I've applied to be in the audience ½ dozen times previously, never had so much as a sniff. Think I'll declare myself vegetarian, multi-racial, disabled, lesbian, dwarf next time I apply. Probably get a chauffeured limo, green room pass & front row seat with opening question.

Hey-ho, sucks to be white, Anglo-Saxon, fit, working, carnivorous, tax paying, home owner in the UK!!

Yes, that should cover all of the (approved) diversity boxes quite nicely.

Isn't it ironic how the people who shout the loudest about equality turn out to be the worst bigots when someone dares to step outside of their "agendas".

Can you explain how that works? You've lost me???

the Rich are getting even more wealthy during recession while the rest suffer - for example zero hours contracts, thinking it's good having east Europeans to come here and work for peanuts cos when they 1st arrive they do not have an inkling how much the cost of living is here - drives down wages generally who benefits - the ones now paying less wages! where do these savings go? the rich who own everything one way or another therefore they are getting more money than ever before therefore they pay more in tax (even if you reduced their rate by 5% - if left rate alone then the Exchequer would receive even more from the rich) but these are either (themselves - Tories) or their buddies so they want to reduce their tax rate whilst turning round to the rest of us dumb shmucks and saying "they're paying more tax" - simples really.