Nicked from chippenham

alex01

Hi there last week we where working in a garden in chippenham and i had my climbing kit nicked :-( i had a komet dragonfly harness, XTC 13mm red rope, 3 Karabieners a strop and 3 prussics all in a black waterproof bag with a fish on the front! very anoying, i dont really climb much but i need it for ariel rescue :-( ah well just how it is!

We were going to have an ''emergency climbing kit'' to loan out in circustances like this, but nobody wanted to help out other than me, Steve Bullman and Ian Leach! and a few others who offered LOLA inspections for free...

Good job you don't rely on your climbing kit for a living

Edited by Lee Winger

We were going to have an ''emergency climbing kit'' to loan out in circustances like this, but nobody wanted to help out other than me, Steve Bullman and Ian Leach! and a few others who offered LOLA inspections for free...

i pm'd you about that lee ages ago and never heard back from you:confused1:i would be more than willing to help out:001_smile:

tell you what i will chuck in a tree magic for the Emergency climbing kit if it comes off :001_smile:

Hi there last week we where working in a garden in chippenham and i had my climbing kit nicked :-( i had a komet dragonfly harness, XTC 13mm red rope, 3 Karabieners a strop and 3 prussics all in a black waterproof bag with a fish on the front! very anoying, i dont really climb much but i need it for ariel rescue :-( ah well just how it is!

Is that Chippenham Wiltshire ?