Dolmar

luap

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I've a question that I just can't seem to get my google machine to help me with.

I've currently got a Husky 346XP and 372XP, but I'm very tempted to go and buy a dolmar 6100 or 6400.

The question I have is: is there a pro range of dolmar saws, for example the husky XP's?

There are so many designations with pc and CS that I can't figure out the dolmar range........it's probably just me.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi all,

I've a question that I just can't seem to get my google machine to help me with.

I've currently got a Husky 346XP and 372XP, but I'm very tempted to go and buy a dolmar 6100 or 6400.

The question I have is: is there a pro range of dolmar saws, for example the husky XP's?

There are so many designations with pc and CS that I can't figure out the dolmar range........it's probably just me.

Hi mate Andrew or john will no mate thanks Jon

Hi all,

Hello all the dolmar chainsaws start with PS and there are smaller home owner saws semi pro and the pro range

The two saws you mentioned are from the pro range but sadly the PS-6410 is no longer in production it was replaced with the PS-6100 you mentioned which is the current production 60cc saw they produce :thumbup::thumbup:

Hello all the dolmar chainsaws start with PS and there are smaller home owner saws semi pro and the pro range

The two saws you mentioned are from the pro range but sadly the PS-6410 is no longer in production it was replaced with the PS-6100 you mentioned which is the current production 60cc saw they produce :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi ANDREW lets get that meet up together you was on about the other day to me thanks John

Thanks for the help,

I think I can pick up the ps-6100 for 750€ which isn't bad from what I can tell.

I must of gotten confused with the various numbers/letters: the dolmar site still shows the ps-6400 which probably didn't help.

Hello. Colin If you want a price for a 6100 send me an email :thumbup::thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...