PM sent???????

skyhuck

On my iPad I get a flashing notification.

Although all the reasons have been explained I can understand why Huck gets wound up. (Bearing in mind he's fairly volatile)

There was a recent incident where New Guy Ti (I think) was wringing his hands about some cedar he was going to take down , turned into a decent thread, then Paul someone posts "PM sent"

I thought, "well if you've got something to say about it then say it on here!" it wasn't a job or wood offer.

Irrational I know.

Fair comment.

I posted it for the same reasons listed in Gnomes post #12. However, on reflection, it probably wasn't necessary. I won't do it again.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my iPad I get a flashing notification.

Although all the reasons have been explained I can understand why Huck gets wound up. (Bearing in mind he's fairly volatile)

There was a recent incident where New Guy Ti (I think) was wringing his hands about some cedar he was going to take down , turned into a decent thread, then Paul someone posts "PM sent"

I thought, "well if you've got something to say about it then say it on here!" it wasn't a job or wood offer.

Irrational I know.

:lol::lol::lol: You really don't know me at all I am in no way "volatile", I really was not "wound up" :biggrin:

It was friday night, I read your thread and just thought I would start this one for a laugh and maybe get some insight into why so do it :001_smile:

You don't get really any warning with the app about pms no flashing in the top corner ... I've gone days without realising so I fail to see what your getting upset about! A head up is nice!

I'm not upset, did I say I was???????:confused1:

I don't us the app, I don't like it, on my phone I just go on the normal site, so I was completely unaware that you would not get the flashy thing if your on the app :001_smile:

:lol::lol::lol: You really don't know me at all I am in no way "volatile", I really was not "wound up" :biggrin:

It was friday night, I read your thread and just thought I would start this one for a laugh and maybe get some insight into why so do it :001_smile:

I'm not upset, did I say I was???????:confused1:

I don't us the app, I don't like it, on my phone I just go on the normal site, so I was completely unaware that you would not get the flashy thing if your on the app :001_smile:

Now now, Huck. Calm down...

No use getting angry!

*grabs more fuel for the fire*

Ha! People have being saying pm sent long since before the app ever existed :). I will do it myself on occasion but this is always relating to support requests on the forum, I do it so others know the request is being proactively handled

There you go, the boss does it.

Now everyone can shut up about it! :biggrin:

Well I reckon you are volatile but it's not such a bad thing.

Tapping away furiously at your exclamation mark, question mark, and emoticon key, as you invariably do, makes you seem a bit angry all the time.

You can see that can't you?

Well I reckon you are volatile but it's not such a bad thing.

Tapping away furiously at your exclamation mark, question mark, and emoticon key, as you invariably do, makes you seem a bit angry all the time.

You can see that can't you?

Maybe he's actually so laid back he can't be arsed to take his finger off the button...