Whipping twine is really strong

DrewB

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back on thread, wat’s a o-rig? was wondering why loop in the pic could work any different to a splice?

Ps

Ill take a few metres off you drew, if you’ve got any spare, are you heading over for Jonsie’s bash?

50m would last me till I die if it's as good as you reckon!

Will have 20m or so, I'm sure some other guys will want the rest!

How much do you want per metre in Sterling Drew? Don't be afraid to load it a bit to pay some crucial beer tax!

Jonesie's show is an obvious meeting point, but haven't you got a wedding or something?

50m would last me till I die if it's as good as you reckon!

Will have 20m or so, I'm sure some other guys will want the rest!

How much do you want per metre in Sterling Drew? Don't be afraid to load it a bit to pay some crucial beer tax!

Jonesie's show is an obvious meeting point, but haven't you got a wedding or something?

I ll bring a 25m roll over then. i cant remember the cost at the moment but it shouldnt be too much as the freight was normally the killer. I was definetly coming to jonesies bash but it turns out im returning from the tomato fest in spain on the fri and wedding on the saturday. i will be doing heaps of travelling over the uk when im there so itll be easy peasy catchin up with you to drop it off-ill try and get a price today:001_cool:

Back on thread, wat’s a o-rig? was wondering why loop in the pic could work any different to a splice?

Ps

Ill take a few metres off you drew, if you’ve got any spare, are you heading over for Jonsie’s bash?

This is the o rig mate, i use a fishermans instead of a splice here so that it rolls over the revolver a bit smoother

tip2.jpg.a532e487bfac28d360e25788b636ea1b.jpg

:confused1:

I Cheers for that drew, good bit of exercise for the gray matter,

still trying to work out how it works/ advantages yet, ect.. err im guessing you pull from under the HC?

one obvious thing is there’s nothing to interfere with your VT,

Anyway hopefully see you at jonsie’s, pick your brains a bit then, got a couple of questions about NZ/Aspnldh, plus take to that other 5m of your hands,:wink:

Had a quick go with the o rig yesterday and ive got to say i really liked it! can see it bein really useful for long ascents and comin in from a big branch. Will hopefully have the time to play about with it properly next week. Cheers for posting the pic Drew

Here ya go Mark-$10 per metre approx.im going to splice some up for rich rule too so there wont be 25m on the spool by the time it gets to the uk sorry-but tbh you wont need that much as it lasts ages

AP.jpg.aa70d3cc1aa4ae8ea9689f931cb1395a.jpg