vehicle sign writing

frank j

I don't understand that logic. You do tree work any undesireables will already know what is in your truck. Why not sign write it and let it be a mobile advertising board for as it draws attention to you for the right reasons as well.

Not if its not sign written.. We work away a lot and have Isuzu/Toyota pick up with fabricated backs on them. When parked in a carpark at a hotel of supermarket it just looks like the reps navara.. If they new there was 3 or 4 grands worth of chainsaw in the back I am sure they will take more notice..

Used to work for a company in midlands, had vans done over near tring, and soon as ****** new what was in the lock boxes they got done all the time as just looked for company name.. Got some plain vans while others getting repaired and never got any bother. Also as has been mentioned you will find it hard on larger sites as big companies don't want you winning a job then getting someone else to do it.. Has large forwarder in last week and had to put magnetics over there sign writing on the machine....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Removeable Mag signs are a good idea if you do work for other contractors , I dont like our subbys turning up on jobs in written vehicles.

Bob

thas why i use magnetic signs. funnily enuf one chap i sub to doesn't care whether i remove the magnets on his sites or not, i do offer to remove them though ! I'll even bring a different/plain work shirt if required as mine have my name and services stenciled onto them.