Crime Prevention

Theocus

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunatley I reccon after all your stuff gets nicked and you show the police some grainy pictures of a man in a hoody, you will still have about a 1% chance of seeing any of it again

Grainy ??

The cameras on my house are the same as they have at manchester airport, pelco domes, I can zoom in on a tax disc and read the small print at 100ft'

Cameras are getting much better nowadays, even the cheap stuff can give as good an image as my pelcos

Cameras are getting much better nowadays, even the cheap stuff can give as good an image as my pelcos

Someone wants to tell that to the high street banks, have you ever saw a video on crime watch and thought " That actually looks like a real person with a proper face!" :sneaky2:

Someone wants to tell that to the high street banks, have you ever saw a video on crime watch and thought " That actually looks like a real person with a proper face!" :sneaky2:

The cameras in my local natwest look about 20 years old, cameras are a bit like computers, buy them one week and the next week they are out of date

smart water is great stuff. the ink is forensically identifyable to you and you alone and it's hard to pick up without high powered UV light. What's more the forensics only need a small spot of the stuff to nail it. However you've gotta find the nicked chipper / saw 1st; that's usually the hard part.

Well it all adds up and if they do find your saws, chipper etc with the numbers ground off at least they are identifiable and hopefully a conviction will take place etc etc. Its all about stopping them before they act. Anyone know if slightly underfeeding a soft as black labrador will make her more vicious!!!!!!!!