Northwest Rec Climb-Clitheroe

pie eater pete

Any chance of a newby getting a climbing lesson from you guys before I go do cs38/39 two weeks after this ?

Come along and have a look, more than happy to take you the basics. And I'm sure you'll pick up other techniques as well

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come along and have a look, more than happy to take you the basics. And I'm sure you'll pick up other techniques as well

Brilliant ill bring my gear with me I have some experience but not a lot so am not completely green its things like branch walking I struggle with.

Is anyone camping nearby sounds like a good opportunity to meet up with more arbtalkers

Brilliant ill bring my gear with me I have some experience but not a lot so am not completely green its things like branch walking I struggle with.

Is anyone camping nearby sounds like a good opportunity to meet up with more arbtalkers

I'm sure you'll get all the help you need. It doesn't matter how long you've been climbing you can always learn something new. Not sure about camping. The nearest sight I know of is edisford bridge, Clitheroe

Edited by gand

I'm sure you'll get all the help you need. It doesn't matter how long you've been climbing you can always learn something new. Not sure about camping. The nearest sight I know of is edisford bridge, Clitheroe

ill definatly be there i think the main thing for me is practice and seeing how others do it with the camping ill hold off booking anything until later in the week and see if any other arbtalkers are camping.