Yard broken into again in Southampton

HRG Tree Services

I know I've said it before, but I still keep a large selection of large fishing treble hooks hanging from the ceiling of my workshop (to dry out after a fishing trip). They seem to dry best at face height and have given me positive results in the past and are almost impossible to spot in the dark.

So you have a few scars yourself when you have forgotten!

Ste

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time we got turned over 8 years ago I made a suggestion to the police officer who came to visit that I'd install a poacher alarm (the type used by gamekeepers that fire blanks) to scare the w*****s off who've just broken in.

The officer then informed me that if I did that, and the bugger breaking in subsequently had a heart attack and died, I’d be responsible for his death and I'd be in front of the judge..............

Best bet would be not to use blanks and have a deep hole available......

If he was dead from a heart attack how is he going to tell any one you had a poacher alarm?:sneaky2:

A Snap-on guy I knew who had been turned over for the 4 time told the attending officer he was going to buy a gun, the officers advice was "make sure you shoot them DEAD, that way there is only one side to the story!":sneaky2:

Been close once or twice, but they are on a frame. It's just when I forget to raise the frame when I go in.

Now if you could make it so they were spring loaded you would be on to a winner.

One thing you need to take in to mind is these ???!!!! Thing they have a right to nick stuff and if you hurt them in the process they will target you even more. I've seen it happen in the end the guy took a JCB and destroyed there sight and served 3 years for it.

That is the trouble with true scumbags . You will forever looking over your shoulder . We have one round here . You can sort something which ever way you want but he will never let it go . Slashed tires broken this and that for ever more . He did 4 out of 7 for kicking a foreign student almost to death . The medics revived him in the ambulance but it could have been murder . Really nasty bloke . I avoid him at all costs .

I always wonder why we, people as a whole or "society", have to tolerate people like that. They make it quite clear by their actions that they wish to live by a different set of rules, wouldn't it really be simpler all round if we just hung him and his likes? Solves a particular ongoing issue and sends a clear signal to any wannabes that such behaviour will not be tolerated. I think the Middle East, Singapore etc have it just right

I always wonder why we, people as a whole or "society", have to tolerate people like that. They make it quite clear by their actions that they wish to live by a different set of rules, wouldn't it really be simpler all round if we just hung him and his likes? Solves a particular ongoing issue and sends a clear signal to any wannabes that such behaviour will not be tolerated. I think the Middle East, Singapore etc have it just right

Thats fine until some one with something to gain from your death frames you for things you did not do or your just very unlucky. Look at that male nurse who was sent down for killing 5 elderly patents, looking now like natural causes, he's done 7 years, but can at least now be released.