mini digger with grab and rotator

Tommy 7840

Thankyou for the advice i have looked at a tb016 today and had a go on it it was pretty tidy on a 09 with 1500 hours on it.They are looking £9000 for it.I think i would be happy with one will just have to find one within budget and how clean it is.I will spend more time next week looking for one and at digbits website.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have several 360's with various attachements, the Takeuchi is good and the Volvo and JCB have also been reliable little machines and I would certainly recommend them, our current Hanix has been a constant PITA,.

On such a small machine I would stick with a claw as opposed to a rotator with grab. You can operate a post hole borer on them but to use a rotator with grab you will need to fit an extra spool or some form of bypass, you cannot just put a rotator and grab on and expect it to work, you can grab or you can rotate but you can't do both unless you make a modification which is simple enough to do but with a claw you don't need to do anything, just weld it on and away you go and it weights a lot less plus virutally nothing to go wrong unless you bend it. 1.5 tonners have limited lifting capacity whearas a 7.5 tonner can lift a nice big log and travel with it.

Oh and another thing to bear in mind is Tacho, you will need one unless you feel comfortable with one of the exemptions.

2014-02-24 07.09.28.jpg

2014-02-26 11.35.22.jpg

59766b75156dd_2014-02-2611_35_22.jpg.902b6b9d48d9e5af7fe4959dba38e35f.jpg

59766b75121e2_2014-02-2407_09_28.jpg.3f182014376b89f8bb7994b3c28b346b.jpg

I agree about the rotator maybe a claw may be an idea or maybe a manual turning grab im really not sure now!!!!! I just want something nice and handy really but i think there is a market for a mini digger in my business as long as its adaptable.Im going to have a look at a jcb just to put my mind at rest as everyone tells me they are rubbish!!!!!