X-Rigging Rings and new stuff (THT) from Xtreme Arborist

theXman

David (Xman) is a stand up guy, anyone who can see their way clear to buy rings branded X to support his efforts in bringing them over to the Arb industry will be doing us all a favor. I happen to know that his creative and driven mind has things stacked up that are waiting to come on line and into production. The THT is just a minor example of that.

Being intrigued by innovation and invention I also happen to know a number of the back stories of people that have invented things for the Arb industry. It surprises me actually that to a person they have not all told us to stuff it - the $ just are not there in payback. What is left if we take away the emotional gratification as well.

David will do fine and keep going anyway, he may well see this some time and tell me to shut up. Other inventors I could list off, if I had their permission, not so well. Many have stopped inventing and developing new tools for us already.

My request; lets treat our inventors and innovators well.

Well said. Please tell me where in Germany are they sold. Why isn't Antal staying true to David ( Because of the 38*28 ring )

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kevinjohnsonmbe, If I am not mistaken one of David’s points from earlier in the thread is that they can’t be consistently purchased any cheaper than marked XRRings.

Darrin Turnbull, David can update on sources. Actually I think Antal is being a true to their agreement company (true to David) soon will be supplying items not thought of previously without David’s creativity. I will send David a message and see if he can weigh in and tell us the facts. I know he has been sick and under the weather for a while now.

I look forward to sometime when David has this all down on his website under “History” or some such. I have pieced bits together from going and working with him for a couple of weeks and having seen XRR “Testing To Destruction” video that he has since taken off YouTube etc.. The time and money he has put into learning the parameters of what is safely possible with these Rings is over the top. That single video not only amazed me for it’s content and what it showed but also that he worked his crane and four guys there doing set up testing for at least two days just to prove out what was safe, and how far you could push beyond safe.

Thanks for notifying me of this thread Merle. A lot going on behind the scenes and it would be good for me to tell you all.

It's going to take me a bit to write it up and I hope I can explain well, I've been very sick for a month and anything I try to do is exhausting right now.

In short for the moment; FreeTree in Germany has come fourth to be a supporter and main distributor for European Countries and Russia for the marked X-Rigging Rings. (this has been created over the last 3 or 4 months) and they have a large supply of XRRs in stock.

I will explain why we choose to do business with them and lots more. Plus my story of who I am and why I promoted these antal rings with markings of X-Rigging Rings.

Worse case, I should have this information written up and posted by tomorrow night.

My family is leaving for a small vacation tomorrow and I'm staying behind due to being sick and work on these types of things; so I better spend some time with them before they leave.

FreeTree Is the good guys :001_smile:

They are also very willing to supply small shops with rings or complete spliced rings with slings a good prices.

Sorry to hear you have been ill David, hope you still enjoyed Christmas with your family and having a little brake gives you needed rest.

Glad your getting European distribution sorted just wish I'd payed more attention at school in German class and I'd hav a chance of navigating the website ;-)

No not that one. This one Startseite

The only thing is they don't show them.

You are correct. THAT IS the business that I feel is true to advancing arboriculture and not being a greedy corporation. That IS the business; FREETREE, that I shared our knowledge with and supplied X-Rigging Rings to. (Also, most pages translate to English, just right click on them.)

The rings and slings will be displayed soon I'm sure.

TreeKit is an awesome growing business and it would be great if you UK guys gave them support.

I failed on my deadline of my story today for you. I shall try to post a short story tomorrow.

Today was clustered with different unscheduled events.

I offer a picture from this season in return:

treebuzz-photo-of-2014-jpg.29350

• 2 weeks later...