camel packs for tree work

Stephen Blair

Milton fluid for cleaning, cheaper than the fancy kits and do the job

thats what my wife says andy, she says it smells like swimming pool water, when she was in the childrens ward they would never rinse them out as they were for the babies and had to keep it sterile, but i take it you just rinse it out then add your nice fresh stuff:001_cool:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a conversion for your helmet that will carry 2 beer cans , when they are empty throw them away and get 2 more ice cold beers lol jokes

Ahhh so thats why the new legislation has came out that requires strong sides on the helmets, to hold the beer cans :001_tt1:

I just washed mine out with washing up liquid then dried it out and stored it with a couple of toilet roll tubes in it to let it dry properly. Seems to work and i filled mine with Port

for a skiing challenge!!!!