thinking of getting a GoPro Camera.

JosephD

wow ^ mega size pic! :D

Hero3 way to go, new 4 is for ultra HD (4k) and most kit scales it anyway until tech develops,

Great for biking as well as rec but I`m saving up for one so missus peck has a 30fps recorded view of her journey to work and back seeing as its bandit country on the roads these days :/

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the new Hero4 its incredible.

Very impressive video quality :thumbup:.

Kids have "tested" it...in the bath! and its survived..

Not taken it up tree yet but comes with a sticky mount that should go straight onto the Vertex.

Not cheap but promised myself one for years...in a word getone!:thumbup1:

Just got the new Hero4 its incredible.

Very impressive video quality :thumbup:.

Kids have "tested" it...in the bath! and its survived..

Not taken it up tree yet but comes with a sticky mount that should go straight onto the Vertex.

Not cheap but promised myself one for years...in a word getone!:thumbup1:

How much and where did you get it?

how the camera attatch to the climbing helmet?

I have a Petzil Alveo helmet and i noticed that there is a little gap at the front the helmet and wondering does this have anything to do with attaching a camera?

Z5hOotd.jpg

I if I'm not mistaken I think that slit is for clipping on the petzl head lamps

I have the hero 3 black with the little wifi remote and have to say everything about it is superb, had do drop the recording quality down on it as the laptop couldn't hack it when trying to edit the dam clips haha.... Would certainly recommend this little piece of kit to anyone

I have the hero 3 black with the little wifi remote and have to say everything about it is superb, had do drop the recording quality down on it as the laptop couldn't hack it when trying to edit the dam clips haha.... Would certainly recommend this little piece of kit to anyone

Aye, It's a step forward from from the old school days of bolt holes on your caving helmet, but it's for torches while caving/mountaineering that such slots exist!

So does the camera just stick onto the helmet ? but is there not a chance of the camera falling off if it gets caught or rubs against branches?