3.0 Isuzu Trooper

felixthelogchopper

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH]167162[/ATTACH]

As far as 4x4 pickups go for 4k and less you will not get a better truck that one of these , anyone who has had an Isuzu diesel will agree

I have an Isuzu Rodeo at the moment but want a more van-like vehicle for security. I normally only carry tools as I am a subby and want to be able to lock them away out of sight. I will be getting a trailer for carrying timber etc on the occasions I need to. :001_smile:

[ATTACH]167162[/ATTACH]

As far as 4x4 pickups go for 4k and less you will not get a better truck that one of these , anyone who has had an Isuzu diesel will agree

+1 , I have always had good service from these trucks. I think the only mistake Isuzu made with the 3ltr was not recalling them for the mod, instead they just fixed the broken ones which gave them a bad name. If your thinking of buying one it would be worth getting underneath and checking for tin worm.

Bob

[ATTACH]167162[/ATTACH]

yep i've bin driving one of those TFS69's (3.1TD) for the last 7 years. cheap to run and easy to fix.

Put down a deposit on a 2004 Trooper Commercial today and picking it up on Saturday next. It's got a few dinks and scratches but also has a full service history and a wad of paperwork as thick as your arm from it's one previous owner. First job is a service, timing belt and set of Grabber AT2s followed by bolting in a Tool Vault. :001_smile: