Tree rigging survey

Czlowiek Drzewo

hmmm all sounds a bt heated to me ,its ok if you bottled it , we cant all be pro's nor can we all be happy working on big trees but hey at least you tried it , there are some that cant

Next time you get one like that shrek give me a shout i am more than happy to come up from cornwall and do it for you

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is dry humour Skyhuck. I am sure you would be as annoyed a i am am after getting tossed a around tree after explaining what axactly needs done.

Anyways live and learn.

I More thing though..the job where i refused to climb tree...i wasn't get paid enough to take any risks that day and i eouldn't be getting full rewards for the risk taken...bla,bla ..you seem to have more probs with this than i do...U want a straw ?!:001_tongue:

No need to get upset i am scottish myself and was born in glasgow..doesn't mean i like the place and i do think glagow ha a higher percentage of muppets han anywhere else on the globe...esp in the tree industry!

for somebody who is very quick to call people retarded, your grammar and general communication skills are dire!

hmmm all sounds a bt heated to me ,its ok if you bottled it , we cant all be pro's nor can we all be happy working on big trees but hey at least you tried it , there are some that cant

Next time you get one like that shrek give me a shout i am more than happy to come up from cornwall and do it for you

Big tree don't worry me mate..its guy like yourself that don't have a good eye for whats to dangerous..or whats to much risk to climb.

Sites like this are great for learning to stop future accidents within the arbor industry...but most accidents are caued by ***** who think any trees climbable.. do us all a favour and Wise up!

Edited by Czlowiek Drzewo

wise up ??? at no point did i say every tree is climbable , however most tres are , i would not climb a tree that i feel i can not take dow in a safe controled manor , i strongly reccomend that you get some more experience before making such foolis comments , i knew a tree surgeon that refused to climb a tree that was in his oppinion not climbable , how ever it was in a dangerous state and a risk to the general public so i as the company i worked for at the time was asked to take it down , i climbed it and took it down , there were no risks taken and was taken down in a safe controled manor . the guy who said it was to dangerous to climb has since got out of tree work and sold what was left of his buisnes

i feel its all about each persons ability , i would not ask anyone to do anything i could not do my self , take today for instance , we have been taking down a v large monterey pine , one of the limbs extended 45-50 feet away from the main trunk , there was no way of climbing it and cutting it safely decause of its location within close proximity tp buildings and the way in which it was situatedso we decided to use the crane we had on site and man basket , i was not proud to have to resort to that but it was the safest way to do it .

i feel its all about each persons ability , i would not ask anyone to do anything i could not do my self , take today for instance , we have been taking down a v large monterey pine , one of the limbs extended 45-50 feet away from the main trunk , there was no way of climbing it and cutting it safely decause of its location within close proximity tp buildings and the way in which it was situatedso we decided to use the crane we had on site and man basket , i was not proud to have to resort to that but it was the safest way to do it .

yeah yeah

yawn:sneaky2:

i feel its all about each persons ability , i would not ask anyone to do anything i could not do my self

Why not they might be better than you? :001_smile:

All this arguing about climable or unclimbable is totally irrelevant depending on what work is required and how it needs to be carried out, imo.

I could guarantee that I WILL climb any tree.