Tree rigging survey

Czlowiek Drzewo

I have been doing my own personal tree investigations into tree surgeons in Glasgow.

I have found that 95% of them have severe mental disabilities and don't understand what ' let it run ' means. I have tried everything from changing my accent - gonna let it run ya Dober! etc and still they don't undertand. I think the fish suppers and irn bru have been the main cause of the severe retardation of Glasgow folk.

Anyone in glasgow looking for a job that doesn't stand around like a Zombie.?

Had to get that out my system...aaah.

Very annoyed from getting thrown around tree twice today..almost got really messed up!:mad1::mad1::mad1:

sick of baby sitting full grown men.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe some of them also refer to tree's in poor condition as "unclimbable" :confused1:

But then said tree is climbed no problem by another climber :sneaky2:

I guess no one is perfect :001_tongue:

Whats the old saying about pots and kettles or people in glass houses :001_smile:

My groundie is great at lettign it run! He says he lays the rope over his hands but doesn't hold it. He then wattches the rope instead of starign at what I and the log are doing. Seems to work ok. It runs and he has to stop it, rather then stopping it then lettign it run wich is what seems to be the problem in most cases.

Also what device are you using? The bigger the better IMO.

I've only used the lowerign device on the ground a few timesQUOTE]

Same. I had a go on the grcs a while ago but wasn't half as good as my groundy. He has really got the hang of it now, its a good skill

Was ur groundy as good up the tree though...be honest now!

I believe some of them also refer to tree's in poor condition as "unclimbable" :confused1:

But then said tree is climbed no problem by another climber :sneaky2:

I guess no one is perfect :001_tongue:

Whats the old saying about pots and kettles or people in glass houses :001_smile:

a tree is only un climbable to the climber that cant or wont do it , alot of climbers dont wanna push them selves out of there comfort zone , IMO if you are not willing to push your self out of your comfort zone you will never thos un climbable trees or awkward ones