spector

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys in tight tops and short shorts might attract a different sort of members to Arbtalk.

Drugs would have been very handy - my hip was killing me after walking up that hill half way round that circuit.

Sent from my iPad using Arbtalk

Who said anything about attracting Dolmar and Stihl users? I'm just willing to do what needs doing when there are pretty girls that need company ;)

Although I did like the vertical banner just to the left of the tent entrance I believe an additional banner running end to end across the top entry way would better ID the tent.

I can say that FR.Jones & Son tent was not only bigger but the sky lighted panels were a Hugh improvement and I also believe help to discourage any 5 finger Discounts in the process!. Thanks Steve.

easy-lift guy

Who said anything about attracting Dolmar and Stihl users? I'm just willing to do what needs doing when there are pretty girls that need company ;)

Eddy_t your always trying to help and that is great. I nominate you for planning and development for the next APF. BTW does anyone actually know if the 2016 show will remain at the same ligation or has it been moved?. I have heard the show is going North or remaining as is:confused1:.

easy-lift guy

Hi Steve.... it looks has though your system really worked. You have had more conversations about you 'stand' than most of those selling flashy kit!

I like your strategy of 'keep it simple etc'......

It was nice once again talking, yes your new site is good, will be sorting out and registering equipment.

like the earlier comments, you provide a great service and bring a lot of 'thought' to the arb world.

Regards

Little Steven

Edited by Little Steven
poor english!!!

Enough to just about cover my expenses being away for 4 days. Cleared some old stock though and promoted arbsafe which was what it was all about.

And yes, i'm well aware my stand is a bit of a poor show and something I need to address. Unlike the other stands who are selling 15k pieces of equipment though, my budget doesn't really stretch quite that far :)

HI STEVE i think your stand was very good:thumbup1: there was loads of people:thumbup1: there mrs eggs helping out selling t shirt eggs hodge eddyt shires andy steve the boss joy and here chap i was well happy i think steve and andy done a very good you all ways some talking like this just no what goes into it to get the stand there a lot of time and money from steve so well done:thumbup1: on this mate jon :thumbup:

HI STEVE i think your stand was very good:thumbup1: there was loads of people:thumbup1: there mrs eggs helping out selling t shirt eggs hodge eddyt shires andy steve the boss joy and here chap i was well happy i think steve and andy done a very good you all ways some talking like this just no what goes into it to get the stand there a lot of time and money from steve so well done:thumbup1: on this mate jon :thumbup:

Ditto!!