New Husquvarna 560xp

TIMON

So why take the screen out? Yes take it out and give it a clean with a wire brush every so often, I have tried it with the screen out and it just makes the saw more noisy.

Even when clean it blocks about 20% of the outlet. I routinely remove them on my saws, as there is no need for them here.

So why take the screen out? Yes take it out and give it a clean with a wire brush every so often, I have tried it with the screen out and it just makes the saw more noisy.

As niko said, even a clean mesh restricts the saw. This is less exhaust gas blown out, more heat in the engine and less power. A cooler engine lasts longer, and on an x-torq, less back-pressure means a leaner mixture, which is more run time

Its probably set by now if you have done some cutting .

When I took the saw out if the box it had already been run. ( there was fuel residue in the tank and chain oil in the oil tank ). I don't know if it is the factory or the supplier who does this... I'll try and find out Monday.

Thanks

When I took the saw out if the box it had already been run. ( there was fuel residue in the tank and chain oil in the oil tank ). I don't know if it is the factory or the supplier who does this... I'll try and find out Monday.

Thanks

The saws are tested at the factory, briefly and on aspen

every saw is run at the factory but is hooked up at the carb, not by fuelling the tank.

its husky policy that every saw is pdi'd by the dealer before hand over. would be a concern if there wasnt fuel and oil residue.

i used to work at fr jones and every machine that comes into the shop has to be run before its sold.

i use the 2nd generation of 560xp...never had an issue, awesome saw:thumbup1: